No announcement yet.

Visit Visa Aug 2022 through an agent ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit Visa Aug 2022 through an agent ?

Hello all,
    Me and husband are planning to visit Indonesia soon. Our passports allowed us to enter Indonesia with VOA which will allow us to stay for 30 days. We plan to stay more than that so we're weighing our options now.
    I understand that we could arrive in Indonesia and get VOA and then apply to extend for another 30 days. Or is it possible to actually hire an agent to get us a 60 day visit visa to begin with ?
    We're currently in Thailand, before we left our country of residence, we tried to inquire through Indonesian consulate there but with COVID, that type of visa is temporarily halted.
    Anyone has any experience or could recommend an agent that would be able to provide that type of service ? Thanks !

Originally posted by stiza1999 View Post
    (1) I understand that we could arrive in Indonesia and get VOA and then apply to extend for another 30 days.

(2) Or is it possible to actually hire an agent to get us a 60 day visit visa to begin with ?

(3) ...we tried to inquire through Indonesian consulate there but with COVID, that type of visa is temporarily halted.

(4) Anyone has any experience or could recommend an agent that would be able to provide that type of service ?

(1) Correct .

(2) This is also possible , but I think the VOA is the best option if you don't intend to stay more than 60 days .

(3) The 60 days Visit Visa (and others) need(s) to be requested online . I understand that this Visa may be extended up to 180 days (extensions of 30 or 60 days) .

(4) there are many visa agents (I have a list with almost 100 agents , more may be found in the internet) . I personally use an agent from Jakarta (they have an office in Bali too) and know another in Bandung (she helps the Jakarta's agent) but not for this Visa type .

I used many of this 60 days Visit Visa at a time that the procedures were all off-line , now it is online and requires a hotel or a travel agent as sponsor (for the tourism purpose) . I can give you more details if you still want to choose this option .

https://www.livinginindonesiaforum.o...-now-available (Visas available)

https://www.livinginindonesiaforum.o...it-visa-prices (Government Visas price)

Comment

Thank you Marcus for your answer. It would be kind of you if you could tell me about the agency in Jakarta. I'm trying to find information about the best visa to live in Jakarta (I'm French) and I've seen that firstly, the B211A would be the good one. If I'm not mistaken, the agency will do the formalities with the Indonesian embassy? Thanks for much!

Comment

Originally posted by SmartCookie View Post
        (a) It would be kind of you if you could tell me about the agency in Jakarta.

(b) I'm trying to find information about the best visa to live in Jakarta (I'm French) and I've seen that firstly, the B211A would be the good one.

(c) If I'm not mistaken, the agency will do the formalities with the Indonesian embassy?

(a) My agent is MPP (https://mpp-travel.com/) .

(b) If you tell us what you want to do in Jakarta and for how many months , we can suggest you what visa to get .

(c) Now that the process is online (you don't need to go to the Embassy) , the agent will do everything after you provide the required documents . But I think you better be sure that the agent is doing properly .

Comment

Thank you very much for this information! I want to go to Jakarta to be a French teacher (private) and I'm going to get married too, to an Indonesian woman. My plan is to stay in Indonesia. So I've seen that before getting married, the B211A was a good one. I don't know if you could advise me about this project. Thank you so much again!

Comment

(d) I want to go to Jakarta to be a French teacher (private)...

(e) So I've seen that before getting married, the B211A was a good one...

(d) Legally you can do that only after getting an e-ITAS/KITAS (1 year temporary residence permit) sponsored by the Indonesian spouse .

(e) This was an old recommendation and also this specific B211A (sponsored by your future spouse) is not available now .

So , I think your best option is to come to Indonesia and get a 30 days Visa-on-Arrival (can extend for 30 days more) .

Comment

Thank you again for the answers. I've contacted "LetsMoveIndonesia" to get more information and they said that :

RATE AND DURATION

Standard Process Tourist Visa
              • Our service fee is 3,200,000 IDR which includes our sponsorship.
              • It will take up to 14 working days to process (excluding weekends and public holidays).
              • Service fee excludes visa fee of 1,500,000 IDR
              • Total Price for the standard process is 4,700,000 IDR.

Express Process Tourist Visa
              • Our service fee is 7.100,000 IDR which includes our sponsorship.
              • It will take up to 3-5 working days to process (excluding weekends and public holidays).
              • Service fee excludes visa fee of 1,500,000 IDR
              • Total Price for the standard process is 8,600,000 IDR

Once visa is submitted to the Immigration, it is already the Immigration Authority’s discretion. Any disruption/delay in their processing or changes in regulation is beyond our control.

You will be given 60 days stay permit, extendable for two times with each extension you will be granted 60 days stay permit. The extension fee for Jakarta area IDR. 3,300,000 and Bali area start from IDR. 2,850,000

You may settle the payment using Bank Transfer, Western Union or the easiest and most efficient way is through Wise (formerly Transferwise).

*Payment terms and conditions; full amount in advance and non-refundable.

REQUIREMENTS :
              For us to process the visa, please see the requirements below:

1. Statement letter of willing to comply to the health protocol in Indonesia (draft provided).
              2. Health / Travel Insurance with Covid19 coverage.
              3. Scanned colour copy of passport ID page with a minimum validity of 12 months from date of arrival in Indonesia.
              4. Flight tickets, both inbound and outbound (only if available).
              5. Cooperation Agreement with LetsMoveIndonesia (draft provided).
              6. Full vaccination with a completed vaccination certificate.
              7. Colour Pass Photo with White Background size 4x6.

Important note:
              All applicants using our services must sign a cooperation agreement before engaging with our services. For services under our sponsored visa, extension must be processed through LetsMoveIndonesia.

But I don't know if there are talking about the B211A because as you said "it's not available now".

Comment

...But I don't know if there are talking about the B211A because as you said "it's not available now".

They are offering a B211A but for tourism (sponsored by a hotel or travel agent) . In your case you need a B211A for social purpose , sponsored by your future wife .

Note : The B211A Visa is for many different purposes (each requires different sponsorship) : tourism , joining family , social cultural , business , study , attending/present a seminar , transit , ..

Comment

Thank you so much I got it ! The only interrogation I have is :
                  - We (my future wife and me) wanted to apply for the social one where she would be my sponsor.
                  But the complexity here is that my future wife has to justify to hold 10k dollars on her bank account to be authorized to be a sponsor. At 25 years old, getting this amount in Indonesia (or everywhere else isn’t easy). That’s why she started to look for the tourism one.

With the B211A tourism, I’ll still be allowed to get married in Indonesia ? Thank you so much again for your precious information. You can’t imagine how grateful I am.

Comment

(f) We wanted to apply for the social one where she would be my sponsor.

(g) ...my future wife has to justify to hold 10k dollars on her bank account to be authorized to be a sponsor...

(h) With the B211A tourism..ll still be allowed to get married in Indonesia ?

(f) As I told before , this was an old best option . Anyway , this option is not available now (see https://www.livinginindonesiaforum.o...-now-available​)
                    Just now , your best option is the Visa-on-Arrival (VoA) .

(g) It is not 10k dollars (around Rp148 million) , but Rp100 million (see details here https://www.livinginindonesiaforum.o...ing-march-2022) , although still difficult to comply .

(h) Indonesia does not have a Visa specifically to marry , so I assume you can use any visa type .
                    (h1) By the way , do you know the requirements to marry ?

Comment

-Thank you again! VoA duly noted              
                      -Rp 100 million I didn't know so thank you because I've read somewhere 10K dollars.
                      -I've checked the requirement to get married, I just gathering information to be ready once, in Jakarta, I'm sharing the same religion as my future wife. 
                      -With a VoA I will have to leave the country after 30 days, right? 
                      Thank you again! 

Comment

...With a VoA I will have to leave the country after 30 days, right?

No , the VoA can be extended for 30 days more . You can extend it yourself or pay a visa agent to do it for you .

After these 59 days you can leave to a nearby country (Singapore , Malaysia) and come back (in the same day , if you want) .

So initially you have 59 days (cost starting from : VoA @ Rp500k , extension @ Rp500k) for marrying and preparing the documents for a (#definitive) 1 year Temporary Stay Visa/e-ITAS/KITAS sponsored by your Indonesian wife .

If the 59 days are not enough for requesting (online) the definitive Visa , you will have to spend in 1 more VoA + a flight ticket Jakarta/Singapore or Kuala Lumpur/Jakarta .

I guess that even with 2 VoAs + 1 extension + 2 flight tickets they will be cheaper than the 60 days Tourist Visa + 1 extension + 1 ticket .

Note # : by "definitive Visa" I mean , you will not need to leave Indonesia anymore after this Visa

Comment

Thank you for all the valuable information shared so far.

I saw on the post here on requirements for extending VOA which include sponsor letter. If I were to extend VOA myself for me and husband, where can I get the sponsor letter then ?

Comment

Originally posted by stiza1999 View Post
                            ...requirements for extending VOA which include sponsor letter...

It is a confusing subject , even some Immigration officials may say that , but (see below) the major Immigration website informs otherwise .

From https://www.imigrasi.go.id/en/perpan...at-kedatangan/ (Immigration's website)

[Extension of Stay Permit with on Arrival Visit Visa
                            General Information
                            • Extension of a Visit Stay Permit for holders of a Visit Visa on Arrival (Visa on Arrival) is granted no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date the Visit Stay Permit expires.
                            • Extension of Visit Stay Permit is only granted once.
                            • Application for an extension can be made no later than 14 days and no later than the working day before the term of the residence permit expires.
                            • Applications are made at the immigration office whose working area includes the residence of the foreigner.

Required Documents
                            Requirements for extension of Stay Permit:
                            a. Paspor yang sah dan masih berlaku;
                            b. Tiket untuk kembali ke negara asal atau meneruskan ke negara lain; dan
                            c. Surat kuasa bermeterai apabila diurus oleh orang lain yang diberi kuasa.
                            translation
                            a. Valid passport
                            b. Ticket to leave Indonesia

c. "Surat Kuasa"/power of attorney signed over a Rp10'000 stamp , if extension is requested by another person .

Fees
                            Rp. 500,000 for each application (poster's note : maybe plus Rp55'000 for the photo & fingerprints)

Procedures
                            Mechanism of extension of residence permit:
                            1. Inspection of completeness of requirements by officers;
                            2. Data entry, document scanning, and printing of application signs;
                            3. Payment of Immigration fees in accordance with the provisions;
                            4. Approval of the Head of Office or the appointed Immigration Officer;
                            5. Interview, data identification and verification, biometric and fingerprint data collection;
                            6. The application of the extension of the Visit Stay Permit on the passport;
                            7. Signing by the Head of Office or a designated Immigration Officer;
                            8. Scanned documents that have been completed;
                            9. Submission of documents to the applicant.

Processing Time
                            1. The interview is carried out no later than 3 working days from the receipt of the application,
                            2. Extension of Visit Stay Permit is given no later than 3 working days after interview and payment.]

Poster's Note : You get a VoA but it is converted into a Stay Permit as soon as you enter Indonesia (so you extend the Stay Permit , not the VoA) .

Comment

Hai Marcus
                              now one Japanese plan to come in Indonesia for short briefing about several days (short business trip) in office company at Jakarta

Is it okay to use VOA or need working permit

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X