Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a travel agent get EU visa for Indonesian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a travel agent get EU visa for Indonesian?

My (Indo) wife and I live in Solo, and we hopeto visit London and Paris. Obviously, it's a pain to travel to Jakarta to secure visas at the respective embassies. Can a travel agent in Solo do this for us? Or could we email the documents to one in Jakarta? Thanks

From a quick search , it looks like that the visa applicant must come to Jakarta .

From https://www.axa-schengen.com/en/schengen-visa/indonesia

[...Schengen Visa applicants from Indonesia must book an appointment to be interviewed and attend with their supporting documents...]

From https://bayubuanatravel.com/en/Visa-Service/UK-Visa
    • The applicant must come to do Biometrics
      • Biometrics Address : Pusat Visa Aplikasi UK PT VFS Services Indonesia Kuningan City Mall, Lantai 2 Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 8 Jakarta

Comment

You can apply for an EU visa only in an embassy, and you have to come there yourself

Comment

Originally posted by moussalegitimate View Post
        You can apply for an EU visa only in an embassy, and you have to come there yourself

I think most(if not all) European Embassies in Jakarta don't issue visas , their Governments delegate visa subject to a private company named VFS Global​ .

Comment

No, you should apply for a Schengen Visa in an embassy. I don’t know which embassy would be the best for you: the British or the French one. I also recommend doing some research on the topic of traveling to the UK and whether you would have to have an additional visa for this since the UK left the EU. Getting European visas might be tricky, but it’s worth it.
          A travel agent might help you with an application and the research, but you should apply for the visa yourself, and your case will be processed separately. I suggest contacting Avid Travel Club because they offer good travel consulting services.​

Comment

Working...
          X