Reporting procedure for lifetime Kitap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting procedure for lifetime Kitap

My lifetime Kitap states a reporting date of May 7 so I went to kantor imigrasi Bandung last Thursday .The following are the forms and docs required :Surat Permohonan ,surat Jaminan , pernyataan integrasi ,copy KTP istri/sponsor copy KK istri akte lahir penjamin istri ,my pasport and Kitap + copy ,my KTP and KK ,copy buku nikah . So from what I remember these are basically the same forms and docs as for my Kitap 5 years ago . I also paid 1,750.000 Rp for the 2 yr MERP .I went back today for fingerprint and photo and was told to come back on monday to pick up my new Kitap .

Originally posted by Donovan View Post
    ...was told to come back on monday to pick up my new Kitap .

I guess the new thing you will get is only the 2 years "Re-Entry Permit" stamped in your passport . Or maybe something like "5 Years Report & Re-Entry Permit" .

Comment

I am pretty sure it will be a new Kitap similar to the previous one with a new reporting date + a stamp in my passport for the 2 years Re Entry Permit . Anyway I will let you know on Monday .

Comment

Today I got my new e-Kitap with expiry date , not date to report . Got back my passport stamped  with my Itap and 2 yr Re Entry Permit .

Comment

Today I got my new e-Kitap with expiry date...

Wasn't it a no time limited e-KITAP (no expiry date) ?

And do you mean Immigration did throw away your old "credit card type" e-KITAP and made/gave a new one to you ?

Comment

My last lifetime Kitap had a date to report of May 7 2022 but the new one I got today has an expiry date of May 7 2027, not a date to report.. Indeed they kept/threw my old credit card type e-Kitap . .

Comment

My last lifetime Kitap had a date to report of May 7 2022 but the new one I got today has an expiry date of May 7 2027, not a date to report...

I cannot understand why they gave you a 5 years e-KITAP if you had a time unlimited e-KITAP .

Comment

Neither do I , and I read on another website that Atlantis did his reporting and only got his passport stamped and didn t get a new Kitap but when I mentioned this they told me this is impossible and they know the procedure as they do it this way for the last few years .

Comment

... but when I mentioned this they told me this is impossible and they know the procedure as they do it this way for the last few years .

I would check this at the Regional Immigration Office (Kantor Wilayah) , because this does not make sense at all .

I will check the Regulations further , but up to now I don't remember of any rule like that (what happened to you is like they changed your $100 banknote to a $50 banknote , considering the cost of the 2 e-KITAP types) .

Comment

I just took a quick look at PerMen no.29 Year 2021 (16 August 2021) and it does mention something about this 5 years reporting :

Paragraph 6 - KITAP Reporting
                    Article 144
                    (1) Foreigners holding KITAP with a term of indefinite period of time must report once every 5 (five) years to the regional head of the immigration office and free of charge.
                    (2) The report mentioned above is done presenting an aplication and :
                    a. the valid passport ,
                    b. the KITAP

Article 146
                    (1) Reporting is completed through the following stages:
                    c. interview and collection of biometric data in the form of photo and fingerprint;
                    g. stamping the time unlimited ITAP reporting ...(peneraan cap pelaporan Izin Tinggal Tetap dengan jangka waktu tidak terbatas)

Comment

I actually checked my Itap stamp in my passport and it says "date to report " !!!! Kitap says "expiry date " and Itap says "date to report" .So according to Art 146 I got indeed the Itap stamp with the reporting date . I still do not understand why they give me a Kitap with an expiry date ! 

Comment

I would try to ask higher rank Immigration officials or put a question in their social media account :

Ditjen Imigrasi | Facebook

DitJen Imigrasi (@ditjen_imigrasi) / Twitter

Direktorat Jenderal Imigrasi (@ditjen_imigrasi) • Instagram photos and videos

Comment

Working...
                        X