X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyn Chan
    replied
    Originally posted by marcus View Post

(1) The e-Visa and the e-ITAS (usuallu not KITAS anymore) will be received by the agent , so usually you will receive at least the e-ITAS plus the passport (with the ITAS also stamped in it) when the process finishes (unless you request , the agent probably will not give you the e-Visa as you don't need it) .

(2) Well , I don' know about that , better ask your Immigration Office (see below) photos of samples of its equivalent stamped in the passport)

Note : The sample of the passport stamp may not apply for a 30 days and 90 days e-ITAS .
    Thank you so much Marcus for the response

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by Lyn Chan View Post
    (1) Btw how can I check if I receive an E visa and KITAS from agent...

(2) There is barcode or qr code in e visa and KITAS but when I scan it didn't show anything

(1) The e-Visa and the e-ITAS (usually not KITAS anymore) will be received by the agent , so usually you will receive at least the e-ITAS plus the passport with the ITAS also stamped in it when the process finishes (unless you request , the agent probably will not give you the e-Visa as you don't need it) .

(2) Well , I don't know about that , better ask your Immigration Office (see below photos of samples of its equivalent stamped in the passport)

Note : The sample of the passport stamp may not apply for a 30 days and 90 days e-ITAS .
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lyn Chan
    replied

I see thank you for your reply. Appreciate
     Btw how can I check if I receive an E visa and KITAS from agent. Want to make sure it is really has been registered. There is barcode or qr code in e visa and KITAS but when I scan it didn't show anything

Leave a comment:

• Lyn Chan
    replied

Theoretically , no , because all the required documents are not ready yet . If it is really important , you should talk to your local Immigration Office/Kantor Imigrasi about it .
    I see thank you for your reply. Appreciate

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    ...have NOTIF. During e work visa and KITAS still on process, can expats working using NOTIF letter ?

Theoretically , no , because all the required documents are not ready yet . If it is really important , you should talk to your local Immigration Office/Kantor Imigrasi about it .

Leave a comment:

• Lyn Chan
    replied
    Originally posted by didah RGO View Post

Can not. because you have to use an e-visa to enter Indonesia. Immediately pay the Billing Kitas for your work so that the e-visa comes out quickly.. After exiting your work e-visa, you can only enter Indonesia. Once in Indonesia you can take a photo at immigration to issue your work KITAS permit.

sorry I mean already in Indonesia with visa B211B then apply and have NOTIF. During e work visa and KITAS still on process, can expats working using NOTIF letter ?

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    (i) if you want to make a Kitas,... you will get an E-visa... because you will not get a Kitas directly sir...

(ii) ...you will get an E-visa (not a tourist or business visa but an e-visa...

(i) I never said you can get a KITAS directly . Anyway , compare what you said in post no.12 and what you said now .

(ii) Not clear again . For example , just now if an Indonesian Business Visa is requested online , an e-Visa will be issued too . In other words an Indonesian e-Visa is generic , it can be for work purpose or business purpose (later after the coronavirus crisis it may be also for tourism purpose , social cultural purpose , ...) .

------------------------------------

Did you forget to answer the questions I wrote in post no.13 ?

Leave a comment:

• didah RGO
    replied

Sorry but you are very confusing .

(x) In Indonesia (except for Visit Visas) the Government charges for : the Visa or e-Visa or Limited Stay Visa-on-arrival (before entering Indonesia) + the Stay Permit (after entering Indonesia or on arrival) , the first specified in US currency and the second in Indonesian currency . KITAS is a type of Stay Permit (literally , a Limited Stay Permit Card) . So when the time to pay the KITAS comes , the foreigner already got the Visa/e-Visa .

(y) I guess you meant : "you use the e-Visa to enter Indonesia" .

sorry if it confused you..

ok i explain again.
    if you want to make a Kitas, whether it's an investor's Kitas, a work kitas, an Elderly's Kitas or a follower's Kitas. for the first time you will get an E-visa (not a tourist or business visa but an e-visa according to what you are applying for) because you will not get a Kitas directly sir.. Kitas will be received upon arrival in Indonesia, after you have done a PHOTO session at local immigration..

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    (x)... Immediately pay the Billing Kitas for your work so that the e-visa comes out quickly..

(y) After exiting your work e-visa, you can only enter Indonesia...

Sorry but you are very confusing .

(x) In Indonesia (except for Visit Visas) the Government charges for : the Visa or e-Visa or Limited Stay Visa-on-arrival (before entering Indonesia) + the Stay Permit (after entering Indonesia or on arrival) , the first specified in US currency and the second in Indonesian currency . KITAS is a type of Stay Permit (literally , a Limited Stay Permit Card) . So when the time to pay the KITAS comes , the foreigner already got the Visa/e-Visa .

(y) I guess you meant : "you use the e-Visa to enter Indonesia" .

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    (1) Yes, for PerMen No. 51 of 2016, Article 23 is no longer valid, sir..
    (3) if only for a singer you can make an artist visa sir but the period of 3 months can't be 1 month..

(1) If you are so sure about that, why you don't tell us which new Peraturan/Regulation cancelled Article 23 Of PerMen no.51 Year 2016 ?

(3) "Artist Visa" of 3 months ? Could you show us in which Government document you saw that ?

Leave a comment:

• didah RGO
    replied
    So if we apply work visa then it must have Kitas too is it ?

If we only have NOTIF but Kitas still on process. Can we going to the site working with NOTIF only ?

Thank you

Can not. because you have to use an e-visa to enter Indonesia. Immediately pay the Billing Kitas for your work so that the e-visa comes out quickly.. After exiting your work e-visa, you can only enter Indonesia. Once in Indonesia you can take a photo at immigration to issue your work KITAS permit.

Leave a comment:

• didah RGO
    replied

(1) So do you think that the PerMen no.51 Year 2016 , Article 23 that I posted above is fake or was cancelled ? Does it make sense to you that a foreign singer who comes to Indonesia to do just one show is required to get a 6 months Work Visa ?

(3) Can you explain us how ?

(1) Yes, for PerMen No. 51 of 2016, Article 23 is no longer valid, sir..
    (3) if only for a singer you can make an artist visa sir but the period of 3 months can't be 1 month..

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    (I) So if we apply work visa then it must have Kitas too is it ?

(II) If we only have NOTIF but Kitas still on process. Can we going to the site working with NOTIF only ?

(I) For the 6 month Work Visa , probably there will be a KITAS/e-ITAS issued after taking photo/fingerprints in a visit to a local Immigration Office .
    I am not aware of how it is for the 1 month Work Visa , but I guess it may be an ITAS-on-arrival , meaning that the foreigner would not need to make a future visit to the local Immigration Office and could work soon after entering Indonesia , or as soon after paying the "Izin Tinggal Terbatas Saat Kedatangan / ITAS-on-arrival" (Rp750.000 according PP no.28 Year 2019) .

(II) Theoretically no .

Leave a comment:

• Lyn Chan
    replied
    So if we apply work visa then it must have Kitas too is it ?

If we only have NOTIF but Kitas still on process. Can we going to the site working with NOTIF only ?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    (1) ... nothing is 1 month that I know of...

(3) ...but if it's below that can be helped sir..

(1) So do you think that the PerMen no.51 Year 2016 , Article 23 that I posted above is fake or was cancelled ? Does it make sense to you that a foreign singer who comes to Indonesia to do just one show is required to get a 6 months Work Visa ?

(3) Can you explain us how ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X