Japanese engineers visa for working in Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by didah RGO View Post
    (i) if you want to make a Kitas,... you will get an E-visa... because you will not get a Kitas directly sir...

(ii) ...you will get an E-visa (not a tourist or business visa but an e-visa...

(i) I never said you can get a KITAS directly . Anyway , compare what you said in post no.12 and what you said now .

(ii) Not clear again . For example , just now if an Indonesian Business Visa is requested online , an e-Visa will be issued too . In other words an Indonesian e-Visa is generic , it can be for work purpose or business purpose (later after the coronavirus crisis it may be also for tourism purpose , social cultural purpose , ...) .

------------------------------------

Did you forget to answer the questions I wrote in post no.13 ?

Comment

Originally posted by didah RGO View Post

Can not. because you have to use an e-visa to enter Indonesia. Immediately pay the Billing Kitas for your work so that the e-visa comes out quickly.. After exiting your work e-visa, you can only enter Indonesia. Once in Indonesia you can take a photo at immigration to issue your work KITAS permit.

sorry I mean already in Indonesia with visa B211B then apply and have NOTIF. During e work visa and KITAS still on process, can expats working using NOTIF letter ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn Chan View Post
        ...have NOTIF. During e work visa and KITAS still on process, can expats working using NOTIF letter ?

Theoretically , no , because all the required documents are not ready yet . If it is really important , you should talk to your local Immigration Office/Kantor Imigrasi about it .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

Theoretically , no , because all the required documents are not ready yet . If it is really important , you should talk to your local Immigration Office/Kantor Imigrasi about it .
          I see thank you for your reply. Appreciate

Comment

I see thank you for your reply. Appreciate
             Btw how can I check if I receive an E visa and KITAS from agent. Want to make sure it is really has been registered. There is barcode or qr code in e visa and KITAS but when I scan it didn't show anything

Comment

(1) Btw how can I check if I receive an E visa and KITAS from agent...

(2) There is barcode or qr code in e visa and KITAS but when I scan it didn't show anything

(1) The e-Visa and the e-ITAS (usually not KITAS anymore) will be received by the agent , so usually you will receive at least the e-ITAS plus the passport with the ITAS also stamped in it when the process finishes (unless you request , the agent probably will not give you the e-Visa as you don't need it) .

(2) Well , I don't know about that , better ask your Immigration Office (see below photos of samples of its equivalent stamped in the passport)

Note : The sample of the passport stamp may not apply for a 30 days and 90 days e-ITAS .
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

(1) The e-Visa and the e-ITAS (usuallu not KITAS anymore) will be received by the agent , so usually you will receive at least the e-ITAS plus the passport (with the ITAS also stamped in it) when the process finishes (unless you request , the agent probably will not give you the e-Visa as you don't need it) .

(2) Well , I don' know about that , better ask your Immigration Office (see below) photos of samples of its equivalent stamped in the passport)

Note : The sample of the passport stamp may not apply for a 30 days and 90 days e-ITAS .
                Thank you so much Marcus for the response

Comment

Working...
                X