Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa and KITAS Applyment

Hello,

here my/our plan and questions about Visa applyment.
    I would be very glad and thankful if someone here can give me some helpful informations.

Here my/our basics:

I am German and married with my Indonesia wife since almost 10 years.
    We are living in Germany and just have been for holidays in Indonesia from time to time.
    Our plan is to live 6 months in Indonesia and 6 months in Germany for the beginning.
    We want to apply for e-visa (online > corona rules) and then apply for Kitas.
    We are planning to open a small Cafe in Indonesia so I will need work permission too.

Here my questions.

1) For the Visa Applyment I need a sponsor. Can just my wife be the sponsor? Or can her brother be sponsor? The problem is my wife has no Indonesian bank account anymore. I read the sponsor must have an Indonesian bank account with at least 21 million Rupiah!? She just have an German bank account!??

2) What documents I will need in Indonesia to apply succesful for Kitas?
    For example I read that I will need a marriage letter. We have a German marriage letter in German language. Is that enough?

Thats is all for now...

David

Originally posted by mcdavid911 View Post
    1) For the Visa Applyment I need a sponsor. Can just my wife be the sponsor? Or can her brother be sponsor? The problem is my wife has no Indonesian bank account anymore. I read the sponsor must have an Indonesian bank account with at least 21 million Rupiah!? She just have an German bank account!??

2) What documents I will need in Indonesia to apply succesful for Kitas?
    For example I read that I will need a marriage letter. We have a German marriage letter in German language. Is that enough?

1) Only your wife (if she is still an Indonesian citizen) can sponsor you for an one year Visa/KITAS . Proof of the quivalent to US$1'500 in an account (yours or hers) , anywhere .

2) You need to register your marriage certificate in an Indonesian Embassy in the country you were married , then in an Indonesian city's Government Office .

Required documents :

PerMen no.24 Year 2016
    Article 31 (for the Visa)
    b. For foreigner who is legally married with Indonesian citizen... :
    a. Application Letter/Sponsor Letter
    b. Foreigner's passport valid for minimum 18 months;
    c. not applicable to you
    d. photocopy of the : Indonesian Embassy's proof letter on marriage's report + foreign marriage certificate in English or Indonesian
    e. proof of having US$1'500
    f. foreigner's photo with white background

Later when in Indonesia , for the Residence Permit (E-ITAS/KITAS) :
    - Around all of the above plus :
    - photocopy of KTP/identity card of the Indonesian spouse
    - photocopy of the KK/family card from the Indonesian spouse
    - Domicile Letter/Surat Domisili of the Indonesian address
    - Indonesian marriage certificate from the Indonesian city's Government/Kantor Catatan Sipil

Comment

Hello Marcus.
      Thank you very much for your fast reply.
      The online application for e-visa is asking for family card.
      My wife has Indonesian citizenchip but just a 8 years old copy of her family card because she lived here in Germany all that 8 years. In this family card she has single Status / not married. Will this be an issue??
      Thanks,
      David

Comment

Originally posted by mcdavid911 View Post
        ... In this family card she has single Status / not married. Will this be an issue??

I guess it will be ok (but I am not sure) . In case it is not accepted , try uploading her Indonesian passport instead or explain to Immigration what you just said .

I guess Immigration just want a proof that she is Indonesian .

Comment

Hi mr. David

For Suggest, if Kitas Spouse is only your wife who has to be a sponsor, for your wife's account problem you can make it longer with the help of her brother in Indonesia, and you just keep your money in the account, because the account is very necessary at the time of submission Kitas spouse is not only a marriage certificate..

second, if you want to open a business in Indonesia (small shop) why don't you make a Set Up Company (PMA) where you are a director and you can make Investor Kitas and your company as a sponsor.. Kitas investors are valid for 1 and 2 years and as long as you hold Kitas you can freely enter and leave Indonesia, sir..

if you need help in setting up company PMA and investor kitas, i can help you..

Regards

Didah

Comment

Working...
          X