What is the best Visa to apply for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Visa to apply for?

I am planning to live in Indonesia with my Indonesian children. I am British but was married to an Indonesian 30 years ago and lived there for 8 years until I got a divorce. I want to know the best visa to apply for? The best way to live like an Indonesian and the most cost-effective to do it. Either
    1)Kunjungan Beberapa Kali Perjalanan Visa or Sosial Budaya - or a
    2)Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas or Temporary Residency Permit (KITAS) or a
    3)Kartu Izin Tinggal Tetap or Permanent Residency Permit (KITAP) or a
    4)Retirement Visa
    - for those aged over 55

Not considering this ongoing virus pandemic limitations , I would separate all in 2 groups :
    - (Short) Visit Visa that requires frequent trips abroad , so good for people who like travelling , and
    - (Longer) Limited Stay Visa/KITAS for people who don't like to do frequent mandatory pre-dated trips abroad .

KITAP is an almost rare option for an average foreigner .

I guess that in average there is not a significant difference in cost-effetiveness between them .

Note : Retirement Visa/KITAS , there is no Retirement Visa alone .

Comment

Thank you Marcus for your feedback and advice. Greatly
      appreciate ..

Comment

Originally posted by deanatheresa View Post
        I am planning to live in Indonesia with my Indonesian children. I am British but was married to an Indonesian 30 years ago and lived there for 8 years until I got a divorce. I want to know the best visa to apply for? The best way to live like an Indonesian and the most cost-effective to do it. Either
        1)Kunjungan Beberapa Kali Perjalanan Visa or Sosial Budaya - or a
        2)Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas or Temporary Residency Permit (KITAS) or a
        3)Kartu Izin Tinggal Tetap or Permanent Residency Permit (KITAP) or a
        4)Retirement Visa
        - for those aged over 55

hallo deanatheresa

Hope you are doing well , Regarding your question about the best visa to apply for, I recommend you to apply :
        1. social visa which is temporary
        2. KITAS INVESTOR which is 1 to 2 years, if you have KITAS within 3 years in a row, you can apply KITAB 5 YEARS.

for your Indonesian Children, he/she can follow his/her father as a KITAS following his/her father.

if you need any information, please do not hesitate to let me know +6285333351729 or visit our official website www.maxxsgroup.com

Comment

Working...
        X