Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rules for ITAS/ITAP holder?

Hello,
    just read news today, there's new rules come up just on the 16th of July 2021.
    I try to find pdf version on the website of kementrian hukum dan HAM , haven't find any luck. Neither from Google.

copy paste this from (https://indonesiaexpat.id/outreach/i...igners-abroad/) :
    This is stated in circular no. IMI-0158.GR.01.01, year 2021 on the provisions for extension of stay permit for foreign ITAS/ITAP holders who are abroad, signed by the Task Executor Directorate General of Immigration, Widodo Ekatjahjana.
    Extensions ITAS/ITAP can be made through an application submitted by the guarantor to the immigration office either electronically or manually, effective from 16th July until further notice, by fulfilling the following conditions :

1) The guarantor attaches a photocopy of the passport;

2) The application is completed without going through the biometrics collection process by approval of the Director-General of Immigration; and
    3) The guarantor or person in charge is required to report the arrival of the foreigner to the immigration office no later than 30 days from the date of arrival to carry out the ITAS, ITAP and/or IMK extension.

Would love to hear the outcome if anybody doing this. Need to solve my husband's expiring re-entry permit. ☺️

I could not find the complete Surat Edaran (Circular Letter) too , but from the information in that website , I don't think there is anything in the Surat Ederan that will help your case , because :

- the Sura Ederan is about the extension of ITAS/ITAP , not specifically about your case (extension of only the Re-entry Permit/IMK)
    - as they say "... required to report the arrival of the foreigner to the immigration office no later than 30 days from the date of arrival..." , so it looks like a normal extension with the foreigner coming to Indonesia , not as your case (extension of the Re-entry Permit without coming to Indonesia) .

I guess cases like yours are rare and Immigration has no interest to do anything about it .

Comment

Marcus, it's is confirmed and they actually put it at their Instagram page. It's a little bit confusing for my case. But it can be done. Haven't successful yet..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRP21QAtWA0/

I can't attach the manual in here.

It's easier if you just text the number I've attached, to ask them more information. They're pretty helpful.

​​​​​​Hope this information helps. IMG-20210721-WA0004.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Yulianafltcr View Post
        ... It's a little bit confusing for my case. But it can be done...It's easier if you just text the number I've attached, to ask them more information. They're pretty helpful...

Yulianafltcr , it would be helpful if you explain here the information you got (through your contact) to the people who need such a information .

Without asking Immigation (as I am not interested directly) , what I think is that you don't need to worry about the extension of the Re-entry Permit . As far as you request an extension of the ITAP (or ITAS) (probably before it expires) , Immigration will allow entry even with the ITAP (or ITAS) expired (so the Re-entry Permit is obviously also expired) .

In other words , the ITAP (or ITAS) extension request will be automatically approved (as soon as you pay for it) when its hoder is still abroad , so as a consequence the Re-entry Permit is also automatically approved (as it is usual now) . I think there was no need to mention the Re-entry Permit in the Instagran's information (the Title of the Surat Edaran does not mention it) .

Comment

At www.izintinggal-online.imigrasi.go.id seems like pretty complete if you want to do your immigration thing.

And the reason I give their Instagram page, is because they give update almost daily. Faster that their website I will say. And from my personal experience, they will reply your direct message better than their live chat at their website.

My problem at website izintinggal-online right now, there's an error when I try to choose multiple Reentry. Reported to all the contacts (what's app both phone number I mentioned earlier, and also my local immigration what's app number, and send direct messages to their social media account and live chat), two of them direct me to live chat which is seriously wasting your time. Others, are actually trying to help me.

But all of them said everything has to do it online.
          In my case, when Reentry permit approved, I just need to report to the immigration max 30 days after arrival.
          ​​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​​
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Yulianafltcr View Post
            ...My problem at website izintinggal-online right now, there's an error when I try to choose multiple Reentry...

I think it is not an error , there is probably no "Re-enty Permit" option to choose . As I said in my post no.4 above . you will have to request an extension of your spouse's KITAP in order to get the Re-entry Permit .

Comment

Hello Guys

This post is exactly what i was looking for; i hope you guys can give me a help..
              my kitas will expire in December, when can i apply for the renewal? but the most important point is, i already try to do the process online which seems to be very easy, but they request to upload some documents that i really don't understand what it means... can you guys help with this if you know? it is as follows:

Details document requirement on this application are DATA PENDUKUNG LAINNYA, DATA PENJAMIN, FORMULIR PERMOHONAN (PERDIM), DOKUMEN KEIMIGRASIAN, PASPOR, SURAT PENJAMIN

you help is highly appreciated

kind regards
              Vasco

Comment

Because I never did it (although I did it many times not online before 2013) , I can only guess . I suppose in each webpage Immigration will ask for a specific document . So you should ask specific questions because that general requirements are very indefinite .

Data penjamin/sponsor's data includes : sponsor's KTP/KK , company's data (if company sponsored) , ..

Formulir permohonan/application forms : there are some 3 or 4 forms that you need to fill

Dokumen keimigrasian/Immigration documents : your present KITAS , passport page with the "Limited Stay & Re-entry Permit" stamp

Surat penjamin/sponsor's letter , you probably know , right ?

Note : if you are with the 6th KITAS , you will need to get an e-Visa first

--------------------------------------------

https://sipp.menpan.go.id/pelayanan-...-secara-online (Info about KITAS online)

http://www.expat.or.id/info/docs.html (Indonesian Visas/KITAS/KITAP/documents)

https://blog.qelola.com/2020/03/24/l...-kitas-online/ (about KITAS online)

https://soekarnohatta.imigrasi.go.id/download/ (Download forms , letters' example , and others)

Comment

Thank you very much Marcus!

Comment

Working...
                  X