Kitap renewel with a new british pp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitap renewel with a new british pp

I have just finished the Nightmare with obtaining a new BRIT PP. My old PP still ran until Nov 23rd 2021. I have a Permanent KITAP that had to be extended  on the 25th of May. ( the Report KITAP ) This did nt happen because the old PP was nt valid long enough.  Fair dues.  My new BRIT PP is 10yrs but no remaining time on the old PP was added to my new PP and is valid until 10 05 2031.  I was counting on it being added .
    Now it gets interesting, the new PP was issued 10 05 2021.... look at the date of the KITAP 25 05 2021, when this is extended it will be valid until  25 05 2026 when it must be re_extended. This means my new PP will be short 15 days to renew my KITAP again.
    I dont know but, can a PP still valid for close to 5yrs be renewed?? I doubt it.
    To get some form of sanity into the problem, can I ask for the REPORT DATE to be back set one year, ( report earlier ) the only loser is ME, I loose 1 yr off of a KITAP.

By the way, I hope all is well with you all, and you are all up to date with the jabs and staying safe at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Limey View Post
      (1)... My old PP still ran until Nov 23rd 2021. I have a Permanent KITAP that had to be extended on the 25th of May ( the Report KITAP ) ...

(2) I dont know but, can a PP still valid for close to 5yrs be renewed?? I doubt it.

(3) ... can I ask for the REPORT DATE to be back set one year, ( report earlier ) ...

(1) In my view you could get through the KITAP 5 years Report with the old (still valid) passport because to get a KITAP you don't need a passport valid for 5 years , but just a valid passport (see the Regulation below) . Although the rule is for a new KITAP and its extension , I understand that it should also be applied for the 5 years Report (as it is not specified in that PP) .

(2) I guess you can . Or you tell your Embassy that you lost it , so they have to give you a new one (I don't know it is illegal to do it in UK , but my Government's officer was the one who told me to lie like that to get a new passport) .

(3) I guess Indonesian Immigration will not allow .

-------------------------------------------------

PP no.31 , Year 2013
      Article 153
      (1) ...
      (2) Application of a KITAP... shall be submitted... and attaching the following :
      a. a legal passport and still valid;
      b. photocopy of a e-ITAS/KITAS that is still valid

Article 157
      (1) Provisions concerning the requirements and procedures of an application and term of issuance of a KITAP as referred to in Article 153 and Article 154, shall also apply for a KITAP extension .

Comment

Originally posted by Limey View Post
        By the way, I hope all is well with you all, and you are all up to date with the jabs and staying safe at all times.

Thanks , sama sama Limey . By the way I got vaccinated in Indonesia before my older brother did the same in my country (thanks Indonesia) .

Comment

Working...
        X