Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deported of overstay, how to appeal to enter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deported of overstay, how to appeal to enter?

Hi,
    Because of covid and other thing I forgot to renew my 5 year Kitap thinking that I still have time to renew and didn't check, overstay for 1 year and was deported 2 days ago from Indonesia.
    Anybody can advice me on how to appeal my 6 month ban from entering? and the Indonesian immigration officer told me that after 6 month I need to appeal to erase my ban or they will renew the ban again for max 3 years.

Now I serving 2 weeks quarantine at Singapore and trying to contact Direktorat Jenderal Imigrasi but nobody pick up, they didn't even answer my emails.

I have no job and no house at SG since already stay at Indonesia for 9 years. So I really need some advice on this.

Thanks

Originally posted by Lionhearted View Post
    (1) Anybody can advice me on how to appeal my 6 month ban from entering?

(2) and the Indonesian immigration officer told me that after 6 month I need to appeal to erase my ban or they will renew the ban again for max 3 years...

(1) I am not a lawyer , but I guess you could file for an "objection" only before of being deported (see the Law below) .

(2) The Law states that the ban can be extended (see Article 102 below) but I heard that it is automatically extended , maybe forever .
    So after the 6 months you got , you need to ask somebody to request Immigration Directorate in Jakarta to withdraw your name from the "black list" / Daftar Penangkalan . How to do it , I don't know . You can ask Immigration at the social media :
    https://web.facebook.com/DitjenImigrasi/
    https://twitter.com/ditjen_imigrasi?lang=en
    https://www.instagram.com/ditjen_imigrasi/?hl=en

--------------------------------------------------------

UU no.6 Year 2011 (Indonesian Immigration Law , not the official translation)
    Article 75
    (1) immigration officers have the authority to impose Administrative Measures on foreigners if they are behaving dangerously and reasonably suspected to endanger security and public order or do not respect or do not obey laws and regulations.

(2) Administrative Measures Immigration as referred to in paragraph (1) can be:
    a. inclusion in the list of prevention or deterrence (daftar Pencegahan atau Penangkalan);
    f. Deportation from the Territory of Indonesia.

Article 76
    Decision of Immigration Administrative Measures as referred to in Article 75 paragraph (1) and paragraph (3) is in writing and must be accompanied by reasons.

Article 77
    (1) Foreigners who are subjected to Immigration Administrative Measures may file for an objection to the Minister.
    (2) The Minister may grant or reject the objection raised Alien referred to in paragraph (1) by the Decree of the Minister.
    (3) The decision of the Minister referred to in paragraph (2) shall be final.
    (4) Filing objections raised by the Alien does not delay the implementation of the Administrative Measures on Immigration is concerned.

Article 78
    (3) Foreigners holders of expired Stay Permit and are still in the Territory Indonesia for more than 60 (sixty) days after the Stay Permit expiry date are subjected to Immigration Administrative Measures and Deportation .

Article 102
    (1) The term of deterrence is valid for a maximum of 6 (six) months and each time can be extended for a maximum of 6 (six) months.

Comment

Working...
    X