Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus
    replied
    So , from last 26 March , these are the available Visas for foreigners abroad :

REGULATION No. 26 OF 2020 (29 Sept 2020)
    Article 4
    Visitor Visa as referred to in Article 2 section (2) point c is a single-entry Visitor Visa for the following purposes:
    a. an emergency and essential work;
    b. a business meeting;
    c. purchase of goods;
    d. a probationary period for foreign workers;
    e. a medical, food, and humanitarian aid worker; and
    f. a crew member who joins the vessel in Indonesia.

Article 5
    (1) ...
    (2) Temporary Stay Visa for the work activity as referred to in section (1) point a is granted to a foreign worker:
    a. as a professional or expert;
    b. who joins to work on ships, on vessels, or installations operating in the Indonesian maritime zone, territorial sea, continental shelf, and Indonesian Exclusive Economic Zone;
    c. whose job is quality control of goods or products;
    d. who conducts workplace inspections and audit;
    e. whose work with an aftersales service;
    f. who installs and repairs machine;
    g. with a non-permanent work in constructions;
    h. with a probationary period for skilled works.

(3) Temporary Stay Visa for the non-work activity as referred to in section (1) point b is granted to a foreigner for:
    a. a foreign investment;
    b. a family reunion;
    c. retirement .

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    The document in my post no.2 above (IMI-GR.01.01-0331 - 11 Feb 2021) was cancelled few days ago .

-------------------------------------------

SURAT EDARAN No. IMI-0661.GR.01.01 TAHUN 2021 (26 March 2021)
    ...prohibition of entry of foreigners into Indonesian territory and the granting of Visit Visas and Limited Stay Visas are carried out under the RegulationNo.26 of 2020.
    Letter of the Director General of Immigration No. IMI-GR.01.01-0331 dated 11 February 2021 regarding Confirmation of Circular of the Director General of Immigration No. IMI- 1555.GR.01.01 dated 15 October 2020 concerning Visa and Residence Permit Policy In the New Habit Adaptation Period, revoked and declared invalid.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by snowdrop View Post
    Is that true, no need of PCR test to come to Indonesia?...

Sorry , I added the word "result" in my translation of the Immigration document , as it may make a big difference .

Now , reading more of the document , my opinion is that the foreigner probably needs to do the PCR test , or other test(s) .

Why ? The Immigration document (signed by the Immigration Director) has lower power than the REGULATION No. 26 OF 2020 (signed by the Minister) , so I understand that what the Immigration Director wanted to explain is that although the foreigner needs to present "a health certificate in English declaring to be free from Covid-19 by a competent authority at their home country" (according to the Regulation) , he/she does not need to present the PCR test result itself .

But I may be wrong . It is possible that the Immigration Director got an ok from the Minister to simplify the Visa request process , so since the last 11 February , it may be as simple as that . But I guess usually at any country , to travel abroad , the airport authority/airline company will require a Covid-19 test anyway .

Leave a comment:

• snowdrop
    replied
    Hi Marcus, 
    Is that true, no need of PCR test to come to Indonesia? Since when? 

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by masterofcoin View Post
    ...i just need to obtain a visa...if i have a sponsor they can go to https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/ and sponsor me right?

From there I should be able to go to Jakarta to quarantine right and then continue my travels...

Yes , the first step is to get the e-Visa , then later (probably) other health procedures .

Unfortunately I could not get updated information from www.imigrasi.go.id . The last rule I did read was adocument from the Indonesian Immigration dated 11 Feb 2021 (see below) .

Anyway , your sponsor will find out as soon as he/she tries to get the e-Visa .

------------------------------------------

IMI-GR.01.01-0331 (11 Feb 2021) - not an official translation
    1. This document...
    2. Administrative requirements and exemptions for foreigners which can enter the territory of Indonesia :
    a. Administrative requirements of eVisa request :
    1) no need of RT-PCR coronavirus test result;
    2) foreigners are obliged to attach a statement of willingness to pay the treatment if infected by COVID-19 when in Indonesia
    b. Exceptions from the restrictions on foreigners who can enter Indonesian territory:
    1) valid KITAS and KITAP holders;
    2) Foreigners who already have eVisa;
    3) Medical assistance and support, food and humanitarian reasons;
    4) The crew of the conveyance; and
    5) Foreigners who will work on vital strategic projects, national vital objects, national strategic projects
    For the above 3), 4) and 5) approval of the related Government Departments is needed .

REGULATION No. 26 OF 2020 (29 Sept 2020)
    Article 6
    (3) To obtain a Visa Approval...attaching :
    a. a health certificate in English declaring to be free from Covid-19 by a competent authority at their home country;
    b. a declaration letter in English consenting to do a mandatory self-isolation or undertake a medical treatment at an accommodation or a designated health facility by the Indonesian government at the traveler’s own expense when a PCR check upon arrival by the health authority at ports of entry results in a positive with the Covid-19 or with symptoms in accordance with the health protocol and provisions of law and regulations.
    c. a consent letter to be monitored during the quarantine or self-isolation in accordance with the health protocol and provisions of law and regulations.
    d. health insurance or travel insurance covering medical expenses, and/or a declaration letter of medical treatment at own expenses, if contracted with the Covid-19 during their stay in Indonesia.

https://kemlu.go.id/download/L1NpdGV...UyMDIwMjAucGRm (IMI-GR.01.01-0331)

https://web.facebook.com/DitjenImigrasi/

https://twitter.com/ditjen_imigrasi/...70693498953729

Leave a comment:

• masterofcoin
    started a topic Going To Indonesia In This Virus Crisis

Going To Indonesia In This Virus Crisis

Hey Everyone!

I hope you have had a blessed day

I am looking to fly into Indonesia and have been permitted special reason to fly from UK to Indonesia from he UK government
    However now i just need to obtain a visa because i am not on KTIAS but i want the Business Visa as i am going for business meeting.

Please can someone advise if i have a sponsor they can go to https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/ and sponsor me right?

From there I should be able to go to Jakarta to quarantine right and then continue my travels

Please can someone llet me know if this is correct as this would be my first time flying to Indonesia
Working...
X