BPJS pension fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPJS pension fund

It has come to my attention that when your kitas is complete that it is possible for a foreigner to have the pension portion of his/her BPJS returned to them.  Does anyone know about how this works?
    I don?t know
    0%
    Yes, this is how...
    100.00%

As far as I remember , somebody told here that when the foreign worker stops working and requests to withdraw the pension fund's money , besides other documents , he/she needs to sign a statement saying he/she will not work in Indonesia in the future .
    Last edited by marcus; 01-06-19, 22:57.

Comment

Foreigners cannot withdraw their pension JP-Jaminan Pensiun because they are not allowed pension benefits to be paid in their name. What they can withdraw is JHT-Jaminana Hari Tua. The foreigner can do this in BPJS local KPP after his work contract is terminated, confirmed by letter from the company + some additional documents. There is a form for BPJS money withdrawal that has to be signed by the foreigner, but that statement does not say that you will not work in the future. Foreigner also has to come in person to BPJS to get photographed.

The procedure, until you get the money back, is around 10-14 days, money can be paid in Indonesia or sent abroad.

Comment

Working...
      X