Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus
    replied
    Forgot to tell that , if you want to learn the Regulations about RPTKA , IMTA , and KITAS , these are the ones :

For RPTKA & IMTA : Permen 16 , Tahun 2015 , and Permen 35 , Tahun 2015 .

For KITAS : PP no.31 , Tahun 2013 (Indonesian original) , GOVERNMENT REGULATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA NUMBER 31 OF 2013 CONCERNING IMPLEMENTING REGULATION OF ACT NUMBER 6 OF 2011 (English version) , Permen no.24 , Tahun 2016 .

Note 1 : In relation to KITAS , reading Permen no.24 ,Tahun 2016 (mainly Article 27) is enough for you . PP no31 , year 2013 does not include details about Work KITAS .

Note 2 : In practice , government officers in some cases ask for more documents than what are specified in the official regulation(s) .
    Last edited by marcus; 17-03-18, 13:05.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by sendaljepit View Post
    (2) How long did it take you to process your family KITAS? Did you use agent?

(3) What usually stretches the process?

(3a) Sometimes I feel like using agent / middle man might actually prolong its process ...

(2) I did it myself but 7 years ago when we had to send/receive the process papers to/from Jakarta's Immigration Directorate . Now it seems Immigration is using the internet , so I would guess it is possible to do it in 3 weeks .

(3) The process has to be approved by 3 Immigration offices : the city's office , the province's office , and the Jakarta's General Directorate . And also , if you choose to get "Visa online"/telex visa , the Immigration online system is not very clear .

(3a) I think that after you learn how to do , yes it is quicker to do it yourself , because the agent in some cases does many processes simultaneously .

Leave a comment:

• sendaljepit
    replied
    Originally posted by marcus View Post

(1) No case posted in this Forum yet , as far as I know .

(2) Many members (me included) already did Family KITAS . Work KITAS has the same procedures , only some different required documents .

(3) I guess it is not difficult , but don't expect do do it that quick . Many members had complained that agents usually spend months do to that .

(2) How long did it take you to process your family KITAS? Did you use agent?

(3) What usually stretches the process? Sometimes I feel like using agent / middle man might actually prolong its process - based on my experience on other things, that is why I want to see how it it will be if I try to do it myself.

I also heard that Jokowi is releasing a new law that is supposedly will make it easier and faster for us to apply permits ourselves. It will be released this end of March, I hope that is true

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by sendaljepit View Post
    (1) ... Has anyone owning a business ever process their own RPTKA & IMTA at tka-online.naker.go.id,

(2) and then KITAS at the local immigration?

(3) ... its process and it seems straightforward ...

(1) No case posted in this Forum yet , as far as I know .

(2) Many members (me included) already did Family KITAS . Work KITAS has the same procedures , only some different required documents .

(3) I guess it is not difficult , but don't expect do do it that quick . Many members had complained that agents usually spend months do to that .

Leave a comment:

• sendaljepit
    started a topic Processing your own RPTKA, IMTA & KITAS

Processing your own RPTKA, IMTA & KITAS

Hi,

I want to start a business and employ foreigner. Has anyone owning a business ever process their own RPTKA & IMTA at tka-online.naker.go.id, and then KITAS at the local immigration?

The TKA website said RPTKA will take 3 days to process and IMTA another 3 days. The website has a video demonstrating its process and it seems straightforward.
    It makes me feel confident in trying to do it myself, has anyone ever done it? If so, what is your suggestion? It will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Working...
X