No announcement yet.

ALERT!! E-ID card required for permanent residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I can get some help from anyone, Where do I go to get my KTP done (first timer), Is it to my local council?

Comment

Originally posted by scouser59 View Post
      theoretically, if you have a kitap you should have a ktp oa , ... I could imagine at kitap renewal it may be a problem ,

Up to now I never heard of Immigration requiring KTP Orang Asing (from KITAP holders) or SKTT (from KITAS holders) for the extension processes .

Comment

Originally posted by TheGodFather View Post
        ... Where do I go to get my KTP done (first timer), Is it to my local council?

Probably at Kantor Catatan Sipil . Ask for "Layanan Orang Asing/WNA" , or "Daftaran Orang Asing/WNA" . In my city the KTP WNA & KK WNA are requested and issued simultaneously .

PERATURAN DAERAH KOTA BANDUNG NO.08 TAHUN 2012

Penerbitan KK baru bagi Orang Asing ...:
        - Fotocopy KITAP;
        - Fotocopy Akta Nikah/Akta Perkawinan;
        - Surat Domisili

Penerbitan KTP baru bagi Orang Asing ...:
        - Surat domisili;
        - Fotocopy :
        Akta Nikah/Akta Kawin
        Akta Kelahiran;
        Paspor dan KITAP.
        - Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian (STM) .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

Up to now I never heard of Immigration requiring KTP Orang Asing (from KITAP holders) or SKTT (from KITAS holders) for the extension processes .
          hi marcus , do you know exactly the docs required for kitap renewal renewal and timescale ? , I have put the question "out there" before , im sure there are members approaching this process so it will be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser59 View Post
            hi marcus , do you know exactly the docs required for kitap renewal renewal and timescale ? ...

The first extension will require the same documents/timescale required for the original KITAP and may be requested between 3 months up to the last day before the expiry date of KITAP . As the required documents depend on the "type" of the KITAP , if someone doesn't remember what he/she presented before , I can later post the list from the PP no.31 , year 2013 .

-------------------------------------

PP no.31 , year 2013
            Article 157
            (1) Provisions concerning the requirements and procedures of an application and term of issuance of the KITAP as referred to in Article 153 and Article 154, shall also apply for the KITAP extension .

-------------------------------------

PERATURAN MENTERI no.27 TAHUN 2014
            Perpanjangan Izin Tinggal Tetap
            Pasal 65
            (1) Izin Tinggal Tetap dapat diperpanjang untuk jangka waktu tidak terbatas.
            (3) Permohonan perpanjangan jangka waktu Izin Tinggal Tetap sebagaimana dimaksud pada ayat (1) dapat diajukan paling cepat 3 (tiga) bulan dan paling lambat pada hari kerja sebelum tanggal jangka waktu Izin Tinggal Tetap berakhir kepada Kepala Kantor Imigrasi yang wilayah kerjanya membawahi tempat tinggal Orang Asing.

Note : translation can be done at Google Translate

Comment

cheers marcus !

Comment

Originally posted by ReveurGAM View Post
                I've had no news whatsoever since then. How about you?
                While some Expats have stated they have an e-KTP, Jakarta DINAS tells me that Expats will not get them yet because they system isn't set up for that yet.
                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

unfortunately the op seems to be misled by the government office he spoke to, as all applications for conversion ktp to ektp seem to be not progressing , unless someone knows different ?

Comment

In South Jakarta Catatan Sipil they said that they don`t proceed e-KTP`s yet and that Bali is first priority for e-KTPs. My friend from Bali got e-KTP month ago.

Comment

interesting , badung is still having problems with the process.

Comment

Just to clarify, the Kartu Keluarga (KK, Family Card) and Kartu Tanda Penduduk (KTP, National ID Card) are required for an Izin Tetap (ITAP, permanent residency) holder. Failure to register for these may result in legal consequences.

These documents are issued at the Dinas Pendudukan/Catatan Sipil.

The KK of your Indonesian spouse will be re-issued to list you as a member of the household, but the Indonesian spouse will be listed as head of household even if a female. ITAS and other permit holders are not listed on the KK, except as a parent in the bottom section.

The KTP-OA (foreigner's ID card) will eventually be replaced by the KTP-El (e-KTP) although, as previous posters have pointed out, there is a bit of a problem with the system. I sat next to the IT guy when he inputted my data, so I know that foreigner's can be put into the system, but I also noted that the program is not fully automated as I saw him changing IP addresses and making minor edits. He also possessed multiple versions for different areas.

I have not yet received an update from the section head who has mine and my wife's. I guess I'll have to go and at least retrieve hers. I hope.
                        I'm not arrogant or a know-it-all - I'm over-eager to help & not very good at writing humbly. Verify my answers!

Comment

Just now read this news. Informed at the at the Dinas Pendudukan/Catatan Sipil in Singaraja, although past the 'deadline' they will issue me an E-KTP-OA without any problems. Will take about two weeks before ready.

Comment

Hello Folks,

This will be an interesting topic for many expats. I went to my area (Kabupaten Pangandaran) Catatan Sipil office and the boss told me the blanko's are not ready yet so they can only process a paper KTP. I have other things to do there though first like a Kartu Keluarga for myself (my wife is deceased) and a Surat Kematian as well. So far, all financial matters have been easy with only the Surat Kematian from the desa. Imigrasi also accepted that when I first reported my wife's passing.

I will keep you all posted.

marco

Comment

Originally posted by marcoinjava View Post
                              Hello Folks,

This will be an interesting topic for many expats. I went to my area (Kabupaten Pangandaran) Catatan Sipil office and the boss told me the blanko's are not ready yet so they can only process a paper KTP. I have other things to do there though first like a Kartu Keluarga for myself (my wife is deceased) and a Surat Kematian as well. So far, all financial matters have been easy with only the Surat Kematian from the desa. Imigrasi also accepted that when I first reported my wife's passing.

I will keep you all posted.

marco
                              I would be very interested in hearing how you handle the transition to your new sponsor. Who will sponsor you? How long were you married? Perhaps, though, it would be best to open a new topic about that because this is about the el-KTP.
                              I'm not arrogant or a know-it-all - I'm over-eager to help & not very good at writing humbly. Verify my answers!

Comment

Having heard nothing from the department head at the Catatan Sipil (Civil Registry), Kantor Kependudukan (Residency office?) for quite some time, I thought she might've forgotten her promise to let me know when our KTPs were ready. She's a really nice lady and we had a great talk about my wife's cancer and her mother's (rip). But, I digress...

What Marco was told was what I was told. The blangko isn't available and can't be printed anywhere other than the central office in Jakarta, and this is as true of permanent residents (those in possession of izin tinggal tetap - ITAP) as it is of Indonesians. I assume that "blangko" means the blank el-KTP cards, since they can print regular forms that don't require anti-forgery technology. She hasn't yet heard when these blank cards will be made available so EVERYONE is stuck in limbo. If you MUST have an el-KTP, you need to request a temporary one first.

When I mentioned to her that some foreigners were told that there are no electronic KTPs for PRs she was VERY surprised and asked me where that happened. If your catatan sipil/kantor penduduk has told you this, and you're a PR, you'll need to be more assertive about getting it.

HOWEVER, since most places don't have the cards yet, and there is a massive backlog, she also told me that the deadline has been pushed back to JUNE 2017!

Of course, as I said before, if you MUST provide proof of an el-KTP but don't yet have one, you'll need to apply for a temporary one. Otherwise, if you already have the old KTP-OA, that should be enough for a while longer.

BTW, if you're on an ITAS (Izin Tinggal Sementara), you will still need to apply for the Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT), which amounts to a green card. Unlike KITAP holders (the K means kartu, card), you can't get an el-KTP, nor can you be listed on a kartu keluarga (KK) as a member of the household.

Comment

Working...
                                X