Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my kitap and my passport

Hi everyone,

Please help, I just lost my passport and my first kitap that is valid until 2020, please let me know what should i start first and what should i do,
    If i make new kitap will give me the validation until 2020 or they will make a new one with different validation ?

I suppose you need to get a new passport first , then ask a KITAP replacement at your Kantor Imigrasi .
    I suppose the expiry date of the replaced KITAP will be the same as the original that you lost .

Peraturan Pemerintah no 45 Tahun 2014

- Penggantian Izin Tinggal Tetap Elektronik (E-Kitap) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak atau hilang dan masih berlaku per orang Rp. 1.700.000 .

Comment

Okay I have a friend who has his kitap will be expired after 3 years and his passport still valid, but he wants to renew his kitap because he couldn't issue a new passport from the embassy, let me know whether he can extend or make new kitap with a longer validation or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Mohamed View Post
        Okay I have a friend who has his kitap will be expired after 3 years and his passport still valid, but he wants to renew his kitap because he couldn't issue a new passport from the embassy, let me know whether he can extend or make new kitap with a longer validation or not.

I didn't understand your question , but anyway :
        - A KITAP cannot be extended 3 years before it expires .
        - He can cancel the present KITAP , get a new KITAS and new KITAP .

Other thing : His KITAP is valid even in an expired passport .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

I didn't understand your question , but anyway :
          - A KITAP cannot be extended 3 years before it expires .
          - He can cancel the present KITAP , get a new KITAS and new KITAP .

Other thing : His KITAP is valid even in an expired passport .
          Thanks Marcus
          1-If he canceled it, he will get new kitap with new expiration date?
          2- once he canceled it,, how he can stay in Indonesia to process a new one ?

Comment

I this, my friend that. C'mon. There is no getting around the system. You need to do as the law states. Sometimes that sucks but, it is the way it is.
            [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Mohamed View Post
              1- If he canceled it, he will get new kitap with new expiration date?

2- once he canceled it,, how he can stay in Indonesia to process a new one ?

1- Yes , a new 5 years validity .

2- By cancelling the KITAP means he will get an Exit Permit Only/EPO with around 7 days to leave Indonesia . Then after that he need to start all over again : telex visa > VITAS > KITAS > KITAP , or Visit Visa > KITAS > KITAP .

If he chooses the VITAS way , better start the telex visa process few days before requesting the EPO .

----------------------------------------

Cancelling a KITAP with the intention to get a new one seems to be a bad idea . If you tell us why maybe we can find a better solution .

Comment

Working...
              X