No announcement yet.

Formalities services kitas / visa / pma / others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all expat here, if you want to make a deal with agent, you have to ask their licensed. Because as far as i know, every agent in immigration have an license to doing immigration services and they are registered at ministry of law and human rights.

cheers,

Comment

Yes, I agree.
      And our company is very pleased to show a corporate license.
      Especially for those of you who want to use our services.

If you want to see our offices, please come.
      I also understand about this business, no joke, should have the responsibility.

So, to assure you, we are ready to demonstrate our company's license.
      Sorry for my english.
      Originally posted by karl_marx View Post
      for all expat here, if you want to make a deal with agent, you have to ask their licensed. Because as far as i know, every agent in immigration have an license to doing immigration services and they are registered at ministry of law and human rights.

cheers,

Comment

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#212121][FONT=arial]hello andreas.I want to ask how long the process Permits and working permit.please fast response.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Hello Mr Danil, thanks for your question.
          time to process New Permit or work permit is 40 working days for a normal process, and 30 working days to express the process.
          Originally posted by Danil Direja View Post
          [SIZE=2][COLOR=#212121][FONT=arial]hello andreas.I want to ask how long the process Permits and working permit.please fast response.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

ok.I experiencing difficulties in that process, so I want to find an agent who can I trust and able to work professionally .
            because many of them are in the name of the agent to seek personal gain .

so , i hope if we can cooperate in maintaining it , I want you to be able to attach the legality of your company in advance and you should be able to present your performance in front of me .
            Originally posted by Andreas Ginting View Post
            Hello Mr Danil, thanks for your question.
            time to process New Permit or work permit is 40 working days for a normal process, and 30 working days to express the process.

Comment

Yes, thank you for the opportunity.
              we are confident you can help difficulties in processing the work permit.

To fulfill your requests about the legality of our company, first we want to know your email address, or your domicile, so that we can give legality of our company to you.

Thanks.
              ok.I experiencing difficulties in that process, so I want to find an agent who can I trust and able to work professionally .
              because many of them are in the name of the agent to seek personal gain .

so , i hope if we can cooperate in maintaining it , I want you to be able to attach the legality of your company in advance and you should be able to present your performance in front of me .

Comment

ok please leave your contact and for the next i will contact you so that you can come to my company
                Yes, thank you for the opportunity.
                we are confident you can help difficulties in processing the work permit.

To fulfill your requests about the legality of our company, first we want to know your email address, or your domicile, so that we can give legality of our company to you.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, thank you for the opportunity given to us.
                  You can contact me,
                  ph: 0878-6838-7771 / wa
                  email: [email protected]

I await further news from you Mr. Danil and we will give our best service for you.

Thanks
                  ok please leave your contact and for the next i will contact you so that you can come to my company

Comment

Thread closed for "technical" reasons.

Comment

I also understand about this business, no joke, should have the responsibility.

So, to assure you, we are ready to demonstrate our company's license.
                      No joke ? Really?
                      Please explain me why I have found in the Surat Izin Usaha Perdagangan (SIUP) of Indo Ratu Consulting, the company you are peddling the "services", the name of Pak DANIEL SUTANTO DIREJA, a name very similar to the poster in #33, #35 and #37 of this thread, as being the Direktur for the company?

Using this pathetic shilling trick to promote your company services in our forums shows that you have no respect for our users and the expat community at large. Perhaps you thought it was wise. It was not. Anyone who would google your company name, with the keyword "visa" or "expat" will be lead to this thread. Pretty good promotion.

As a bonus, you, and your Indo Ratu Consulting company are permanently banned from this forum.

For the record, I have also collected a large number of proofs showing that "Andreas Ginting" and "Danil Direja", the two users interacting in this thread, are closely connected.

Comment

Nice detective work, Atlantis.
                        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

The Forum's own KPK-like investigator exposes another fraud. Thank you!

Comment

perdagangan menengah business field....why isnt saying like jasa or consultant, because as far as i know trading is different with service. Please correct me if i am wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X