Exporting a car from Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now be careful with this one.

Asked brother in law to check it out. The telephone number 628992815299 does NOT exist. Also, the garbage bin seems like a US model, they don't have these (so neat and numbered) in Manado...
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

I have also been calling the number all week, not active number.
      I want to see the car and give it a proper mechanical check but cannot make contact.
      I also find it strange that the car moved from Manado to very close to the port. Convienent if somebody wanted to buy it and then shi it out, too convienient I feel.
      I am sorry Geoffery, but I feel this is all wrong.
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

yeah remember what they say about if somthing seems too good to be true ..........................................it probably is.

Comment

Hi
          So does anyone have any information on answering the Op original Question. I have a FJ40 Im really fond of and if everything goes Tits Up fro me here tehn I would like to take it back to the Uk. I have searched for a web site that could help with no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdoggie View Post
            Hi
            So does anyone have any information on answering the Op original Question. I have a FJ40 Im really fond of and if everything goes Tits Up fro me here tehn I would like to take it back to the Uk. I have searched for a web site that could help with no avail.
            I have a shed full of cars I have collected over the last 17 years, some have complete documents and in my name and others are missing the STNK or are still in the previous owners names so this could turn into a headache.

Here's what I have so far from my shipping agent.

The following document export for foreigners, the required documents:
            - IMTA
            - KITAS
            - The statement / statement of the goods does not include antiquities / protected items
            - Statement from the company of work
            - Statement that the cargo is not for sale
            - Power of attorney
            - Passport
            - Packing list and invoice
            - Police Letter confirming the vehicle is deregistered

In bahasa Indonesia

Berikut Kelengkapan document export untuk WNA, dokumen yang dibutuhkan :
            - IMTA
            - KITAS
            - Surat keterangan /pernyataan barang tersebut bukan termasuk barang purbakala/yang dilindungi
            - Surat pernyataan dari perusahaan tempat bekerja
            - Surat pernyataan bahwa cargo tersebut tidak untuk diperjual belikan
            - Surat kuasa
            - Passport
            - Packing list and invoice
            - Surat Kepolisian untuk menonaktifkan surat kendaraan tsb.

Comment

I'm too looking to export an FJ40 from Indonesia. I'm not residing in Indonesia, but I've travelled there just to view and test out the vehicle. Is there a need for the seller to deregister the vehicle before I can proceed with the shipping? The seller wasn't sure and couldn't find any other info on the transport authority's website. Appreciate any info.

Also, if anyone has an agent to recommend, please PM me. Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X