• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Get the Booster Vaccine ?

Hai Marcus
    Where to do booster vaccination for expatriate

Thank you

From https://upk.kemkes.go.id/new/pendaft...i-upk-kemenkes

[...The booster vaccine will be given to the public for free and can be accessed at various health facilities or the nearest vaccination site by bringing a KTP and proof of vaccination doses 1 and 2 contained in the pedliLindung application. In the PeduliLindung application menu, the public can check by doing the following steps;

1. Open the application on your device

2. Log in

3. If you already got the 2 first doses , the 2 vaccines certificates/"ticket" will appear in the app and also an "authorization" for the booster vaccine will be showed there

4. Click in "Find vaccine location around you" .

... if there are people who are eliible for the booster vaccine, they can directly register at the following link (https://bit.ly/pendaftaranvaksinboosterupk)...]

-------------------------------------------------

So , instead of a KTP you will need a SKTT (for KITAS holders) or KTP OA (for holders of KITAP) .

Other way to find a place to get the booster vaccine is searching the internet for something like "booster vaksin di kota (name of the city)" .

Usually the Puskesmas (local Government health clinics) are the ones administering the vaccines , you can choose any Puskesmas (I chose one that accepted online registration) .

--------------------------------------------------

Note : The situations above apply to holders of KITAS & KITAP sponsored by : Indonesian spouses, Indonesian relatives , ..., Retirement KITAS/KITAP .

I guess that for holder of Work , Investor , .. KITAS & KITAP, you need to get the booster vaccine administered by your sponsor/own company (as this has been the Government's policy for the first 2 doses) .

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X