Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeduliLindungi App compulsory everywhere

Hi all,

I just heard that in Bali the pedulilundungi app will be compulsory for everyone by the end of September, for visiting shopping centers, supermarkets, restaurants and all kinds of essential and non essential public services like banks and post offices.

You are only allowed to access these if you have had two vaccinations. (I just had one, and don't like taking the second one because the side effects of the first one were heavy. For 3 weeks aching body -back, legs-, dizzy in the head, voice lost and dead tired. That was very frightening...)

Has anyone more information on this? Especially how long this situation will be?

I'm on a KITAP in Bali with an (expired 2017) KTP orang asing, when I try to make an account in the pedulilindungi app this fails with an error.
    At the 'Identitas Akun'??  Warga Indonesia is filled in automatically. There is a picklist in which also appears Warga Negara Asing but this is greyed out and can't be chosen.
    So I can only save Nama Lengkap, NIK, tamggal lahir and my e-mail address correctly, but I can't change Warga Indonesia to Warga Negara Asing.
    When I try to save this it appears not to be possible, with the message "sesuai nama lengkap dan NIK anda dengan KTP".

So, as a foreigner living in Indonesia, I can't use the app and as a result I am not allowed any more to go shopping, eat in a restaurant, or go to my bank or the post office.

Thanks for your replies.

source:?? https://news.detik.com/berita/d-5720...khir-september
    ?? 

Originally posted by RobertBali View Post
    (1) I just heard that in Bali the pedulilundungi app will be compulsory for everyone by the end of September, for visiting shopping centers, supermarkets, restaurants and all kinds of essential and non essential public services like banks and post offices.

(2) You are only allowed to access these if you have had two vaccinations...

(3) ...when I try to make an account in the pedulilindungi app this fails with an error...There is a picklist in which also appears Warga Negara Asing but this is greyed out and can't be chosen...

(1) I could not see a confirmation of this .

(2) This does not look like to be true . I quickly took a look in 2 documens (Instruksi Menteri no.39 Tahun 2021 and Bali's SE no.15 of 2021) but didn't see anything like that (the Minister document is to be valid starting today and Bali's rule is already valid since 07 Sep) .

Well , I could not translate everything , I didn't read everything , and I am not good with the Indonesian language , but I did not see anything requiring the 2 vaccine doses in both government documents . The Minister's document is the one that mentions more the PeduliLindungi app , but does not say that vaccine is required .

(3) I just dowloaded the last version of the app (updated in 03 Sep 2021) , and didn't see this problem .

------------------------------------------------------

Your reference : https://news.detik.com/berita/d-5720...700.1629126613
    By Sui Suadnyana - detikNews

[... "It is hoped that by the end of September all public facilities will have implemented this screening process," said Secretary of the Bali Province COVID-19 Task Force, I Made Rentin, in a written statement quoted by detik.com. Rentin said the Governor of Bali's Circular Letter (SE) Number 15 of 2021 regarding the implementation of restrictions on community activities (PPKM) COVID-19 in the new era of life in Bali Province has required the use of the PeduliLindung application in several community activities starting September 7, 2021.

Based on the Bali Government's Letter (SE), the PeduliLindung application must be used to screen all related employees/employees and visitors to shopping centers/malls/trade centers. Visitors who are allowed to enter the shopping center must have been vaccinated against the second dose of COVID-19.

In addition, in the SE it is stated that the PeduliLindung application is required to conduct trials on opening natural, cultural, artificial, spiritual, and tourist tourist attractions (DTW). This trial is carried out with a maximum visitor capacity of 50% and applies very strict health protocols.

Rentin emphasized that travelers by land, sea, and air also use the PeduliLindung application to show evidence of having followed the vaccination. Land and sea travelers have at least received the first dose of vaccine.

Those who travel by air can show negative results for a maximum of H-1 antigen provided that they have received a second dose of vaccination. Meanwhile, those who have just received the first dose of vaccination must use a negative PCR result for a maximum of H-2.

Not only that, essential, government, non-essential, and critical sectors that operate are also required to implement the PeduliLindung application. The application of the PeduliLindung application for this sector is intended for employees and visitors/customers.

"The application of digital technology to support the application of health protocols and 3T (testing, tracing, treatment) is one of the crucial efforts in controlling the pandemic," said Rentin.

"With that, people need to start getting used to digital technology in their daily lives, one of which is the use of the PeduliLindung application," he added.]

-------------------------------------------------------

From https://www.kompas.com/tren/read/202...dungi?page=all , 11 Sep 2021
    Title : Be prepared in 3 Days, Entering Supermarket Must Use PeduliLindungi app

[...Instruksi Menteri (Inmendagri) nos. 39, 40, 41, one of which mentions the operational adjustment of trading activities in supermarkets, traditional markets, grocery stores and people's markets or supermarkets. "Supermarkets and hypermarkets are required to use the PeduliLindung application starting September 14, 2021," reads one of the points from the Instruksi Menteri no. 39...]

Comment

Thanks for your reply Marcus. I will check.

Comment

Hi Robert. I have the same issue trying to set up my account as a foreigner, it does not allow to enter passport details and keeps coming up with the error saying incorrect number. I have been able to visit a shopping area and office block showing my hard copy vaccination card but I expect that may only be for so long and this app is expected to be used. I tried contacting the email address for help which can be found in the app but no reply as yet.

Comment

Working...
        X