18+ Can Now Be Vaccinated in Jakarta & Bandung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18+ Can Now Be Vaccinated in Jakarta & Bandung

From https://health.detik.com/berita-deti...an-jabodetabek (18 Jun 2021)
    Title : Gaskeun! Vaksin Corona 18+ Sudah Bisa untuk Bandung Raya dan Jabodetabek
    By : Nafilah Sri Sagita K - detikHealth

[Corona vaccination for ages 18 years and over has been expanded, now applies to residents of Greater Jakarta and Greater Bandung... as of June 17, 2021...

The conditions are the same as the vaccination technique in DKI Jakarta, the priority of vaccination is for local KTP holders and those who attach a domicile certificate...]

Actually NOT all the residents 18+ of these two cities. Following categories are eligible for the vaccine.

I registered in Halodoc and went to vaccine center but was rejected as my category of KTP-OA not enlisted in their computer.

1. A teacher or lecturer,

2. an educational or supporting staff who work in schools and universities,

3. aged 60 years or older,

4. or living in a vulnerable area, including urban hamlets with a high potential of coronavirus mutation's spread or neighborhood units (RTs) in orange and red zones.

Comment

Originally posted by S_AGUNG View Post
      ...I registered in Halodoc and went to vaccine center but was rejected as my category of KTP-OA not enlisted in their computer...

I guess it was a misunderstanding . From what I see in Bandung , for example , there were/are a lot of places to choose for vaccinating the old people , but now for the 18+ there are only 3 places . The online registration form is also different .

In other words , maybe you went to a place that is not authorized to vaccinate this new group of younger people .

But still it is possible that they will call (for vaccination) the olders first , meaning that it will take a very long time until a 19 years old person get the vaccine .

Comment

Hi! My client (a WNA) is requiring some info regarding vaccination. I should ask: 1. Why your KTP-OA is not enlisted in their computer? 2. Is the Halodoc the only website to register for expatriates/foreigners? Thank you.

Comment

I don't know , mainly because I live in Bandung . I could search for the answers but unfortunately I am busy lately .

Comment

It's okay. I will do the online research. Happy weekend and thanks for the reply!  

Comment

Originally posted by Translator View Post
              Hi! My client (a WNA) is requiring some info regarding vaccination. I should ask: 1. Why your KTP-OA is not enlisted in their computer? 2. Is the Halodoc the only website to register for expatriates/foreigners? Thank you.
              1. My category didn’t meet those 4 categories. 2. No,¬†Halodoc is not the only website to register for expatriates/foreigners

Comment

Originally posted by Translator View Post
                More Private Hospitals Offer Vaccinations, Kitas Holders Get Jabs

The Jakarta Provincial Government has enlisted more private hospitals to provide COVID-19 vaccinations. They are:
                • Hermina Hospital Kemayoran
                • Jakarta Islamic Hospital, Cempaka Putih
                • Atma Jaya Hospital, Pluit
                • Port Medical Center Hospital, Tanjung Priok
                • Mitra Keluarga Hospital Kalideres
                • Puri Indah General Hospital
                • Siloam Hospital TB Simatupang
                • Premier Hospital Jatinegara
                • Jakarta Islamic Hospital, Pondok Kopi

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

I guess it was a misunderstanding . From what I see in Bandung , for example , there were/are a lot of places to choose for vaccinating the old people , but now for the 18+ there are only 3 places . The online registration form is also different .

In other words , maybe you went to a place that is not authorized to vaccinate this new group of younger people .

But still it is possible that they will call (for vaccination) the olders first , meaning that it will take a very long time until a 19 years old person get the vaccine .
                  Probably not, I have seen all types of people in the queue including foreigners, in front of me 2 foreigners rejected as well.
                  I called 2 private hospitals where KITAP/KITAS holders can be vaccinated, they gave me same information my category is not meeting their requirements.
                  Is any Jakarta resident family (Not working) KITAP /KITAS holder get vaccinated? I’m sitting here 9 months can’t go to job without get vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by S_AGUNG View Post
                    ((a) Probably not, I have seen all types of people in the queue including foreigners, in front of me 2 foreigners rejected as well.

(b) I called 2 private hospitals where KITAP/KITAS holders can be vaccinated, they gave me same information my category is not meeting their requirements.

(c) Is any Jakarta resident family (Not working) KITAP /KITAS holder get vaccinated? I’m sitting here 9 months can’t go to job without get vaccinated.

(a) Well , at least I suggest you not to lose hope , because the Law regarding Indonesian Vaccination Program does not discriminate foreigners and I heard of many foreigners who already got the vaccine through the Indonesian Government (me included) .

(b) But are you sure these 2 private hospitals are really authorized to vaccinete 18+ people ?
                    For example , the hospital where I got the vaccine (for people older than 60) is not authorized to vaccinate people of 18+ .
                    And also , I guess there are few vaccines now available for people 18+ . One of the just 3 places authorized to vaccinate (here in Bandung city) closed the registration only 3 or 4 days after it started .

(c) I heard of many old foreigners (who were vaccinated) but I don't know in which Indonesian city they live .

It is important to add that :
                    - I guess presenting/mentioning the KITAS/KITAP will only cause confusion . The Government Program requires the NIK , which not all foreigners holding KITAS/KITAP have (they need to get the SKTT or KTP-OA for the NIK) .
                    - Because the Law (as far as I saw quickly) does not specify anything about foreigners , I guess many Indonesians think foreigners should not be allowed to get the free vaccine (in my view , to be fair Indonesian Government should make us pay for it) , so better not expect that every authorized health center/hospital will be glad to vaccinate foreigners .
                    - Another way foreigner workers could get the vaccine is though the Government Program that allows companies to buy the vaccines for all the employees/family members .

Comment

Working...
                    X