X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyBill View Post
    ... I decide to enter Indonesia via Bali...

Be informed that where you enter Indonesia is not important . Important is where you will live . So you need to ask the Bali visa agent if they can still get you (or at least sell you the sponsorship for) the e-ITAS extensions , if you will not live in Bali . The Visa has nothing to do with it , but the one year Retirement e-ITAS/KITAS (Residency Permit) is tied to the address you choose . For example , if you get the Retirement e-ITAS with a Bali address and later you move to another address (even if in Bali) , you must (by Law) report the new address to Immigration (see the related part of the Law below) .

UU no.6 , year 2011 (Immigration Law - not the official translation)
    Article 71
    Each foreigner holding e-ITAS/KITAS and KITAP mustl:
    a. provide all necessary information regarding the identity and / or their families, and report any changes in civil status, nationality, occupation, Guarantor, or a change of address to the local Immigration Office; or
    b...

Article 116
    Each Foreigner who do not perform his/her obligations as stipulated in Article 71 shall be punished with a maximum confinement of 3 (three) months or a fine of up to 25,000,000 (twenty five million rupiah).

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    Marcus. Now I am waiting until the corona pandemic is over. I decide to enter Indonesia via Bali.
    https://visa4bali.com/ (Bali/Kuta , Rp7.5 million) is a good visa agency. The website is simple and very clear concerning the published prices. They sure have lots of experience. Thank you for this info about visa4bali. Also for the extension I will use their service. (I have been to Bali a couple times.)
    Sorry I just want to express my excitement.

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    Thank you very much. I will do what you adivse me.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    ...On the bottom right “Contact us” I emailed to you marcus... Up until now no answer from marcus.

Don’t get me wrong. Of course I want an affordable health insurance (with Life Insurance). Up until now I don’t (cannot) get a quotation from ELI(PT Equity Life Indonesia)...

First , you did not email me (you emailed the Forum administrator) . There is no way to send an email to me through this Forum , so please post everything here or write a private message (only for confidential things) .

Second , it is not uncommon to receive different answers from different insurance agents . If you want to confirm what my insurance agent told me , send a Whatsapp message to her , but I am not responsible for any problem if you pay her directly instead of paying PT Equity Life Indonesia , ok ? And don't tell her marcus told you this , because my name is not marcus and I told the agent not to disclose my name to you .

My agent's name is Ibu Agustine (Ibu = Mrs, she speaks English) , Whatsapp no.+62.816.624.043 . So tell her that somebody gave you her number . Give her your name , age , and tell her that you are interested in the "FLEXI SAFE LINK" with additional "FLEXI MEDICAL CARE" (health & life insurance) she recently (29 March 2021) quoted for a 69 yo @ Rp6 juta per year (Premi Berkala : Rp2.200.000 , Top Up Berkala ; Rp3.800.000) , 10 years payments .

Notes :
    - The insurance quotation is valid for 1 month , so I suggest you to first choose a Retirement Visa agent (if you didn't find a cheaper quote than that Rp16 million you told us , I can give you the WA no. of my visa agent (I guess he does not speak English) . I guess he will charge around Rp12 million + USD150 for the Visa +1 year KITAS then further KITAS extensions (up to 5 additional years) at around Rp8 million per year . You may find cheaper than that @ http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...t-visa-sponsor
    - I guess you will have to make a medical check up before getting this insurance

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    PT Equity Life Indonesia (ELI).
    Smart Hospital Plan:
    1. Usia masuk asuransi :1 tahun - 50 tahun
    You have at the site a “Kanal Distribusi”/ Distribution Channel. Also Agency/Retail Insurance. Furthermore I am 66 years. So I need some advise how to apply for a health insurance. Up until now I did not get an answer from ELI. There is one mention about age that is with Smart Hospital Plan.
    Because I did not get an answer on my questions I assumed it was because of my age (66 years).
    ELI don’t call customers outside Indonesia (with What’s app). So I cannot talk to ELI.

On the bottom right “Contact us” I emailed to you marcus with the name of the topic and my name BillyBill. I gave my email address and phone number. Up until now no answer from marcus.

Don’t get me wrong. Of course I want an affordable health insurance (with Life Insurance). Up until now I don’t (cannot) get a quotation from ELI. Furthermore other foreign insurance companies have exorbitant premium prices. I am stuck with health insurance for Indonesia.

If you can help/advise me I am very grateful.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    (1) Do you know a foreign or domestic insurance company with reasonable price and condition? I thought a premium of untill USD 300...

...that would be $2,971 a year if you will not be using your plan in the US, CANADA, HONGKONG AND SINGAPORE that would be $2,228.75 a year ...
    So it looks very well for me...

(2) If you want confirmation or check you can send a messenger or phone her.

(1) Sorry , but you confuse me . In your first post you were looking for a health insurance for USD300 per year , so I found one for around USD414 per year (fixed for 10 years) but which is a health & life insurance package .

But now you prefer this Phillipines' insurance for USD2'228 per year at age 66 (and which increases between 5% to 10% every year , at the age 76 you will end paying 123% more per year , plus the coverage will decrease to only USD100'000 instead of USD250'000 . Check their brochure @ https://www.pacificcross.com.ph/PCWS...mber%2001).pdf

At this price you can probably find a better package at PT Equity Life Indonesia .

(2) A confirmation would be good if the price was below the one I found , but at this price I guess it is useless . Anyway , their brochures already show the prices , except for this decrease from $2'971 to $2'228 (which by the way it is not a good idea to exclude Singapore because , for a reason , many Indonesians go there for medical treatments) .

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    This is the answer she gave me:

hi sir willem for 66 years old with usage all over the world that would be $2,971 a year if you will not be using your plan in the US, CANADA, HONGKONG AND SINGAPORE that would be $2,228.75 a year your coverage would be $250,000

If I apply for this package of course I need the writings on paper for the insurance: package, coverage, premium, worldwide usage except Canada, Hongkong, Singapore, use of the package until 99 years old.

So it looks very well for me. I wait until this pandemic is over then I can apply for retirement visa.

An insurance broker can always make a special offer (after approval of the head office).

If you want confirmation or check you can send a messenger or phone her.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    I think I found my solution concering the health insurance for people above 60 years old in Indonesia. That’s the Phillippine Health Insurance, Pacific Cross...

They show the prices in their "Brochures" . The insurance from PT Equity Life Indonesia is cheaper and includes health and life insurance in one package . Besides that , from what I understand , the cheaper insurance from Pacific Cross is for living in the Phillipines only .

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    I just send a messenger and give my phone number. If I know, l let you know.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    I think I found my solution concering the health insurance for people above 60 years old in Indonesia. That’s the Phillippine Health Insurance,...

How much is their cheapest price ?

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    Hi Marcus,

I think I found my solution concering the health insurance for people above 60 years old in Indonesia. That’s the Phillippine Health Insurance, Pacific Cross. (Philippine was my plan C.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfzqOm2Y3Ao

www.pacificcross.com.ph/#home
    www.pacificcross.com.ph/#home

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Since the last Friday , 26 March , you can already request a Retirement Visa and come to Indonesia (see the Regulation at http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...ove#post860707) .

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    ...I found a good visa agent with reasonable price IDR 16,000,000...

I am sure you can find a cheaper agent . The agent who deals with my Retirement e-ITAS is a lot cheaper , but prices also depend (a little) on the city where you want to live .

By the way , in general all agents are good , I mean , all usually get the job done . In more than 12 years in this Forum , I remember of only 1 case where a passport went missing , very feel small complaints , none about not getting the visa/KITAS .

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    Thank you very much Marcus for the quotation. It looks very attractive the premium, especially for “older” people. If the insurer give quotation I will phone them for more clearity (for myself).
    I am very happy you react on my post. I already emailed foreign and domestic insurers. The prices were always very high. I don’t mind to pay extra but USD 600.- is too expensive for me. (Btw I am healthy, I don’t use the health insurance in the Netherlands; except for dentist.)
    If the corona pandemy is over then I can start the process of retirement visa.

I found a good visa agent with reasonable price IDR 16,000,000. Other visa agents are far more expensive. They are very open about the prices. No hidden agenda.
    www.letsmoveindonesia.com/about-letsmoveindonesia-com/
    Thanks Marcus.

Leave a comment:

• BillyBill
    replied
    No, I am single at this moment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X