Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid insurance coverage to return to Indo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid insurance coverage to return to Indo?

While dealing with a million things to return to Indonesia after a few months away, I read a requirement is to have covid coverage. I have expat world coverage with Allianz. But lots of companies dont cover covid specifically. Do I get any trouble if I show up with current insurance??? I know there is some form you fill out that says you take full responsibility for covid expenses. But having to be covered for it as requirement?

From what I know , below is the last rule about the subject (except the newer rule for Tourist Visas for Bali , applicable only to citizens of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Italy, France, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Hungary and Norway .

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Head of Public Relations and General Affairs of the Directorate General of Immigration, Arya Pradhana Anggakara said, Permenkumham Number 34 of 2021 gave entry permits to foreigners holding valid visas or residence permits..."...additional requirements include a complete dose of Covid-19 vaccination card/certificate, a statement letter willing to comply with health protocols in Indonesia and proof of ownership of health insurance/travel insurance. If a foreigner does not have health insurance, he must make a statement that he/she is willing to bear the cost of treatment independently if he/she is exposed to Covid-19 while in Indonesia," said Angga...
    In addition to regulating changes to policies for entry permits and visa services, through Permenkumham Number 34 of 2021, the government can prohibit and deny entry to foreigners from certain countries with a high rate of Covid-19 spread. The entry ban is based on information from the ministry or agency that carries out the handling of Covid-19.

------------------------------------------------------------

PerMen no.34 Tahun 2021 , 15 Sept 2021
    Article 5
    (3) Applications for visit visas and limited stay visas as referred to in paragraph (1) shall be submitted electronically in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations by attaching:
    a. evidence of having received the full dose of COVID-19 vaccine;
    b. statement letter willing to comply with all applicable health protocols in Indonesia; and
    c. proof of ownership of health insurance / travel insurance which includes health financing, and/or a statement letter willing to pay independently if affected by COVID-19 while in the Indonesian .

-----------------------------------------------------------

From https://kemlu.go.id/singapore/en/pag.../about-service (Indonesian Embassy in Singapore)

...Last update: Wednesday, 20 September 2021
    By fulfilling the terms and conditions as referred to in Regulation of the Minister of Law and Human Rights No. 34 of year 2021 regarding Visas and Stay Permits and attaching:

1. The proof of reason for the visa application;

2. Show a complete COVID-19 vaccination card or certificate;

3. Statement letter willing to comply with all applicable health protocols in Indonesia;

4. Proof of ownership of health insurance/travel insurance which includes health financing, and/or a statement letter willing to pay independently if affected by COVID-19 while in Indonesia

5. Proof of the latest Stay Permit for Visit Stay Permit holders or return of Immigration Documents (Exit Permit Only / EPO) for Limited Stay Permit holders.

Fill up the statement letter for Visa application during COVID-19 situation. https://backpanel.kemlu.go.id/_layouts/images/icpdf.pngVisa statement letter according to Permenkumham No 34

----------------------------------------------------------

From https://balibusinessconsulting.com/t...ls-in-jakarta/ (TOP 10 Quarantine Hotels in Jakarta)

Comment

Checked today. Indonesia lifted travel warning for covid, letting my current insurance cover related expenses if they happened. They wouldn't if the advisory was still there.

Comment

Will look to include a statement letter however

Comment

Working...
        X