Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benjamin123
    replied
    That’s right Marcus, might still get the flimsy paper version.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by benjamin123 View Post
    As mentioned, I already have the paper KTP which you need to laminate. Will try for the e-KTP instead. Appreciate your response.
    I suppose your present KTP is expiring now , so you need to get a new one , be in paper or the new e-KTP (they may not have enough blank "e-KTP Orang Asing" available , so you may get still the paper version) .

Leave a comment:

• benjamin123
    replied
    As mentioned, I already have the paper KTP which you need to laminate. Will try for the e-KTP instead. Appreciate your response.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by benjamin123 View Post
    ...Would like to hear from anyone who has recently applied for the e-KTP if there were any issues...

I don't have one now (had a paper version until 2015) and never heard of any major issue related to it .

I have a SKTT (for e-ITAS holder , similar to KTP) also in paper . In general services at Kantor Catatan Sipil are slow , free , and at least in Bandung , Catatan Sipil still requires a Surat Tanda Melapor (STM) from the Police , a document that should not exist anymore after the issuance of the Immigration Regulation PP no.31 Year 2013 .

Leave a comment:

• benjamin123
    started a topic e-ktp

e-ktp

My electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for unlimited period, is being processed at the moment. I currently have a normal KTP (not e-KTP) but since I need to renew my KTP as well I would like to apply for the e-KTP instead. Would like to hear from anyone who has recently applied for the e-KTP if there were any issues. My location is Jakarta Selatan.
Working...
X