Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to have the best quotes about Indonesia

Hello,

For inspiration and some fun. I need some quotes on Indonesia to put it in my office . Because we have a travel agency. I have found some quotes here Famous Quotes but can't find anything about Indonesia.

Regards,
    Nauman

Macet sucks. -JC, May 28, 2016 Jakarta
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

[COLOR=#6A6A6A][FONT=arial]Surga Dunia[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#545454][FONT=arial] Itu [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#6A6A6A][FONT=arial]Indonesia[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Indonesia. Where everything is impossible - but anything is possible (with a bit of money)

Bracketed part optional.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tihzho View Post
            We're #1, we're #1!!!!

(Photo caption: No need to pay for a hotel room, you'll be stuck in your Taxi for hours.)

Comment

hello guys, if Indonesia has bad impression for you, why you are all still here? go back to your country.
              i feel so upset to look at that quote above saying " [COLOR=#333333]Macet sucks", "[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]Where everything is impossible - but anything is possible (with a bit of money)", n traffic jam.
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Julie_Josey View Post
                hello guys, if Indonesia has bad impression for you, why you are all still here? go back to your country.
                i feel so upset to look at that quote above saying " [COLOR=#333333]Macet sucks", "[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]Where everything is impossible - but anything is possible (with a bit of money)", n traffic jam.
                [/COLOR]
                So you love Jakarta macet? Do you live or visit here often?

I find it quite offensive to be told to go back to "your" country.

Comment

The "Yankee go home" sentiment I will take under advisement. Why am I here? In a word, Family. Sorry, but a lot of us have been here long enough for the wide-eyed fascination with the exotic East to have worn off. The catch phrases coined by the tourism bureau are pretty awful and dealing with chores of day to day living tends to focus the mind on the kinds of hassles that inspire the comments posted earlier.

The OP seems to be a one-post wonder who could not suggest even one inspirational quote as an example to get the ball rolling. I am still thinking, as well. Can I get back to you?

Comment

and i find it quite offensive too to be told "[COLOR=#333333]Where everything is impossible - but anything is possible (with a bit of money)"

Indonesia not only a Jakarta. We have Bali, Lombok, Batam and so much more. it's nice to be grateful where you live now .[/COLOR]

Comment

and i find it quite offensive too to be told "[COLOR=#333333]Where everything is impossible - but anything is possible (with a bit of money)"

Indonesia not only a Jakarta. We have Bali, Lombok, Batam and so much more. it's nice to be grateful where you live now .[/COLOR]
                      And do you believe that we should not be able to express our opinions about the country that many of us live in?

You seem a bit thin skinned. You may not find a forum with many free thinkers on it to your taste.

Comment

Please, the condescension is not helping my efforts to focus on the inspirational.

Comment

If it's true then why not accept it and try to fix it? This attitude is one of the many reasons that this country will never get better. One ahok (if one was to believe he can change the country) will lose against 250 million others.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                            If it's true then why not accept it and try to fix it? This attitude is one of the many reasons that this country will never get better. One ahok (if one was to believe he can change the country) will lose against 250 million others.
                            Rehash of old joke:
                            [COLOR=#000000][FONT=&quot]When the world was created, one of the archangels peered over God's shoulder at the work in progress and couldn't help noticing that one country had been especially favored. "You've given everything to Indonesia," the archangel said. "It has the longest beaches, the large river, the biggest forest, the best soil. The weather's always warm and sunny, with no hurricanes. It also has oil and mineral riches abound. Don't you think that's a little unfair?"
                            "Ah," God replied, "just wait until you see the people I'm putting there."[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

[/COLOR]
                              And I find people like you and so many of your fellow countrymen to be the biggest problem. Instead of recognizing the problems, including such things as ease of doing business index, corruption index, medical services and many more, you attack the people that point out the flaws.

Instead of attacking the people that see the flaws, I think your time would be better spent on making sure the politicians that get elected on promises actually do something to solve the problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X