Hard to find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to find

Anyone know if any of the "expat oriented" supermarkets in Jakarta stock Kraft Miracle Whip?

Used to be able to buy it here in Tangerang but has been off the shelves for a few years now.

Thanks

Originally posted by Gray Dog View Post
    Anyone know if any of the "expat oriented" supermarkets in Jakarta stock Kraft Miracle Whip?

Used to be able to buy it here in Tangerang but has been off the shelves for a few years now.

Thanks
    I have a bottle in the fridge, but I bring it back from the US.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Grand Lucky SCBD
      Cheers,

Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Comment

[COLOR=#000000]Phalange

Thanks, I'll check there next week.[/COLOR]

Comment

awww! how the simplest things now become a luxury!
          living to the fullest @

Comment

Originally posted by Sari.D View Post
            awww! how the simplest things now become a luxury!
            SO TRUE , smoked mussles, double brie cheese, sauvingnon blanc ....... Australian meat pie & VB & Vegemite
            .given a 1% chance to live changes a mans mind .

Comment

Dr. Pepper. Red Vines. Lysol. Polo shirts that actually fit my fat gut. Lays potato chips classic (the locally produced Lays is not quite the same).

Comment

Originally posted by allozzie View Post
                SO TRUE , smoked mussles, double brie cheese, sauvingnon blanc ....... Australian meat pie & VB & Vegemite
                I just did a quick search to see where I can satisfy my Vegemite cravings.
                Noticed that Lazada is now stocking the 380gr version and it's cheaper than KemChik!

http://www.lazada.co.id/kraft-vegemi...r-4395623.html

I thought this might be helpful to my fellow Aussies.

Comment

Happily, I am too forgetful to crave much that I can get back in the USA that I cannot get here, because I just don't remember all of the products I'm missing.

But when I go to the grocery store in the US, I just about faint with happiness.

Oh yeah, I remember some things now: Triscuts (especially the flavored ones) and Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Sometimes the stores here have 1-2 flavors of B&J, but it's usually boring stuff like strawberry, not the crazy chocolate peanut butter pretzel caramel stuff (Chubby Hubby, I think) that is really good.

Comment

I realize it's mostly salt so nothing will grow in there anyway, but you need to be somewhat careful with the expiry dating on those products offered via the webstores. Also for Ovaltine etc.
                    [FONT=arial black]
                    [/FONT]

Comment

I want Twiglets and Tesco Pork Pies, anyone willing to share with me?
                      Regards STT.
                      PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Like Puspa, I realize what I miss more when I'm in Europe. Not here. And then I buy huge amounts to take along. I don't really crave anything over here I can't find or have; if the stash is finished, bad luck move on.
                        [FONT=arial black]
                        [/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                        X