Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to export a larger package to Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to export a larger package to Europe?

Hi,

My brother livs just outside Jakarta. I´m going to buy one digital piano in Indonesia and, somehow, transport it to Europe (Sweden)

The piano is boxed, 165cm x 80cm x 90cm, 118kg

Is there anyone who has a tip about a good shipping-company that you could recommmend? Anyone who has own experiences of sending larger packets from Indonesia to Europe?

I´m feeling kind of lost here, so I´m very thankful for your help!

Regards Martin

Why, oh why, would you want to do that? I can imagine that the shipping cost would cost many hundreds of Euros, and I'd guess the digital piano is not made in Indonesia. Buy it in Europe, and save yourself a ton of hassle.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
      Why, oh why, would you want to do that? I can imagine that the shipping cost would cost many hundreds of Euros, and I'd guess the digital piano is not made in Indonesia. Buy it in Europe, and save yourself a ton of hassle.
      The price in Sweden is more three times higher then Indonesia. Yamaha has one factory in Japan, and one in Indonesia. I know the shipping cost is high, but it will be a good deal anyway for me. In money I will save $1600-$4600 after shipping, tax ect.

Thats why i`m checking this up

Comment

cant u buy it on amazon or ebay or from uk etc?

Comment

Find a traveling Swede and ask her to carry it...

Comment

Any normal customs is going to charge you duty on this item. Airlines would only carry this as freight. I'm sure you could check with JNE, TIKI, DHL or similar.
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Working...
            X