Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Bricks and Red Bricks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Green Bricks and Red Bricks

    Sorry, I'm new to this forum. I've been searching for about 1 hour and couldn't find anything on this topic. How do you get a green brick and why? And someone said that I got a red brick, but I never saw it....I was told in a private message about it. If you write a smart remark, do you get a red brick? How does it get removed? And it seems that some people have the right to give bricks. How, or when do you get the right to give a brick? Please enlighten me. Thanks.
    Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

  • #2
    That little Star of David in the bottom left corner of a post. Click it!
    Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

    Comment


    • #3
      HX - Click on Settings at the top right of the screen to see the last five "reputations" received and given. Here's a thread that discusses the technical aspects and has a link to another dicussion. http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...m-in-the-forum

      Use the search facility for "reputation" and you may find more discussions.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Interloper View Post
        That little Star of David in the bottom left corner of a post. Click it!
        Thanks.
        Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by john madden View Post
          HX - Click on Settings at the top right of the screen to see the last five "reputations" received and given. Here's a thread that discusses the technical aspects and has a link to another dicussion. http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...m-in-the-forum

          Use the search facility for "reputation" and you may find more discussions.
          Thanks John.
          Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Interloper View Post
            That little Star of David in the bottom left corner of a post. Click it!
            I tried it but it seems because I'm new,I'm not allowed to use it yet. It showed the words "you don't have permission to use this" or words to that effect.
            Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Interloper View Post
              That little Star of David in the bottom left corner of a post. Click it!
              I always thought it was a Sheriff's badge...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hong Xiuquan View Post
                I tried it but it seems because I'm new,I'm not allowed to use it yet. It showed the words "you don't have permission to use this" or words to that effect.
                You need to have a minimum number of posts before you can give reputation. Several hundred, like 300 or 500, I think.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by martindo View Post
                  You need to have a minimum number of posts before you can give reputation. Several hundred, like 300 or 500, I think.
                  Ok...thanks for that. That is really helpful information. On reflection, I think that is probably fair....someone who is committed to this forum gets to give feedback, whereas someone who may only be a member of the forum for a short while doesn't get to make important decisions.
                  Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hong Xiuquan View Post
                    Ok...thanks for that. That is really helpful information. On reflection, I think that is probably fair....someone who is committed to this forum gets to give feedback, whereas someone who may only be a member of the forum for a short while doesn't get to make important decisions.
                    Okay. I don't know. I don't have 300 posts so maybe a hundred? I got a few red bricks early on and I wanted to build a wall.
                    I would love to be able to give red bricks on facebook. It's just a slap! Hmmm. Slaps on facebook. MARK!!!
                    Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X