No announcement yet.

How do I spread 'em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be red ... Then I complained in this very forum. But my redbricker has gone. I miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
      Some people have petty tirades when you red brick them. I had someone send me an obscene PM, and a mod asked what I had done to them.
      Sounds familiar, Jaime. I had that happen a long while back when I red bricked a now banned member. The guy was not obscene, but the PM exchange was tedious, pointless. Like I said, I don't use the system any more.

Comment

Some people have petty tirades when you red brick them.
        To be fair, one should add that some people have petty comments when they red brick others.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
          To be fair, one should add that some people have petty comments when they red brick others.
          <<< that'll be me then...
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

Some people have petty tirades when you red brick them. I had someone send me an obscene PM, and a mod asked what I had done to them.
            Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
            Sounds familiar, Jaime. I had that happen a long while back when I red bricked a now banned member. The guy was not obscene, but the PM exchange was tedious, pointless. Like I said, I don't use the system any more.
            Mod note: If we are considering whether or not to sanction as a result of a PM, we believe that it is in the interests of all to understand the background to the event - after all we mods can't read your PMs. There have been cases where we'd have been way out of line to act purely on the reported PM - the lead up often puts a completely different complexion on things. (And this is why some of us don't do negative reputation - did someone mention trivial?) Of course there are some behaviours that are inexcusable regardless of context, provocation etc.

To report a PM hit the "triangle with exclamation mark" just as you would an ordinary post. Use this method to report as it means we have some assurance that the PM is intact/not tampered with.

Comment

i used to have a lot of red bricks.. and i thought wow red is the new green now.

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
              dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                i used to have a lot of red bricks.. and i thought wow red is the new green now.
                It's because "you're not naughty any more"!!
                Things happen for a reason...

Comment

ha ha .. yeah santa told me i wont get anything from him this christmas if am still naughty .. lol
                  Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
                  It's because "you're not naughty any more"!!

Comment

ha ha .. yeah santa told me i wont get anything from him this christmas if am still naughty .. lol
                    (Was just quoting your signature back at you!) xxx
                    Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                      There is another limit as well - I think you can only give out rep three to five times in a 24 hours period; I don't remember exactly.
                      Three times.

Comment

Maybe you'll actually get spanked by Santa if you're naughty lol

Comment

yeah that's why i repent.. so i'll get some give from santa.. lol
                          Originally posted by Banana72 View Post
                          Maybe you'll actually get spanked by Santa if you're naughty lol

Comment

Working...
                          X