Red Bricks and Green Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bricks and Green Bars

I've just noticed reference to red bricks but know not what they are or what purpose they serve. Are they some kind of member approval system? How does one throw a brick? And the green bars that appear below my avatar, are they representative of time spent, number of posts etc?

So much to learn. *Heavy Sigh*
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

That should be "above my avatar", of course.
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Comment

From other forum that I also joined, red bricks means that your comment was not approved or it hurts the party that throw you that. it's sort of like throwing a can of beer to your opponent; while green bars means that you have a positive comment and was approved by the person who sent you that. Here, I don't know. Maybe Pony or atlantis would be able to help.
      [COLOR=black]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

There is a star icon in left corner of each post, which you can click and choose whether you approve or disapprove that post. If you approve it, that user's rep point will be added by 10% of your reputation points. If you disapprove, their rep point will be deducted 5% from your rep power. (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). You can check who gave you negative or positive rep by clicking in your 'setting'. By your rep power now, if someone disapprove with your post, your bars will be red.
        Alia
        Harmless Kitten
        Last edited by Alia; 07-03-12, 14:46.
        Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for the help.

Comment

This is to correct Alia's explanation about how your rep power is calculated, and a lot more: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...m-in-the-forum. Should you ever need to consult this thread again, it's currently a sticky post under the "Forum Life" section.
            "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
            -Bill Watterson

Comment

Great comments.
              Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

Comment

Working...
              X