I miss pimpin and snooky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
    It's true. I not only called her the T word, I set it to a Nat King Cole melody. Perhaps I shouldn't have done that, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
    It was indeed a brilliant idea, and I still remember I was lmao when reading it.
    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

• MissNaughty arrive in the forum when it was at is highest state of bickering and condescending.
      I can't hold a grudge on her for believing that was THE forum.
      I'm very glad to see that now it seem to be back on his track and hope MissNaughty will be able to adapt on this "new" forum that other will call the good old one.

In the last couple of month I saw lot of comment out of context or base on assumption that make me impossible to put the blame only on the OP.
      But anyway it's not for restart this discussion I write here...

I just want say: NO, I DON'T MISS THEM!
      I'm even little bit deceive that some got only a temporary ban when they already have a history of being ban and they have proven that had change nothing to their condescending behavior toward other user of this forum.
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• I think some of you are overlooking MissNaughty's serious contributions to the forum eg today she has answered a question with apparently correct and useful information. This is not the first time and her "transgressions" are really not so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
          MissNaughty arrive in the forum when it was at is highest state of bickering and condescending.
          I can't hold a grudge on her for believing that was THE forum.
          I'm very glad to see that now it seem to be back on his track and hope MissNaughty will be able to adapt on this "new" forum that other will call the good old one.
          In the last couple of month I saw lot of comment out of context or base on assumption that make me impossible to put the blame only on the OP.
          But anyway it's not for restart this discussion I write here...

I just want say: NO, I DON'T MISS THEM!
          I'm even little bit deceive that some got only a temporary ban when they already have a history of being ban and they have proven that had change nothing to their condescending behavior toward other user of this forum.
          But don't you miss the old forum now.......

Comment

• MissNaughty! **big hug**

No need to worried MissNaughty, KW is still around, probably waiting in the shadow that you post some of your hyterical though for have the chance to red brick here and there! : P

Just find another controversial subject and you will get again the attention that you cherish so much.

In the other side... it have plenty of new user, I do prefer the new "mood" of the forum
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Working...
            X