Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss pimpin and snooky

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by lantern View Post
    Hasn't been seen since about the same time as Hombre's departure.
    I am ready to stand corrected but I am not sure that there is any link. Her last appearance in the forum post date by one month Hombre's departure. Last year from what I recall she also disappeared in November (though she wasn't yet a real regular) end reappeared in mid january at the time Brigadier started to do the show.
    I will ask ponyexpress if he has any info on her whereabouts.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by atlantis View Post
      I will ask ponyexpress if he has any info on her whereabouts.
      Gasp!!! Did our supermod just unwittingly revealed the much-sought answer to the age-old mystery of pony's gender?!?!
      "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
      -Bill Watterson

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by cgksfo View Post
        Gasp!!! Did our supermod just unwittingly revealed the much-sought answer to the age-old mystery of pony's gender?!?!
        What did she say he is? Male or female?

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by kingwilly View Post
          Interestingly enough, I found this...

          Biography "Have been inactive for some years. And sorry, but won't actively participate in discussions on the forum anymore. Think that there is a lot of arrogance and ignorance on the local Indonesian situation. And I don't feel the need to exchange ideas with nerds and losers who feel good about themselves since it's so easy to pick up girls in Red Square or BATS."
          What is interesting is that it comes from the biography/profile of a usually rather fair regular user who has written not less than 8 posts just for today.
          Not exactly the pattern of someone being inactive. I guess that it indicates how we should interepret the rest of the biography.
          Last edited by atlantis; 19-01-12, 18:24.

          Comment


          • #80
            I received my first red brick about a month ago. The effect was detrimental to my health. I had a mental breakdown and was pretty depressed. Some friends suggested me to seek for medical advice, which I obliged and went to see a doctor. For that torturous month, I had to have an intensive counseling and was suggested to take time off from work. Feeling skint and mentally shattered, I went away. One day I saw a pile of red bricks on the side of the road. I took one home then wrote my name on it. The next day, I grabbed my organic cucumber from my garden then grated that damned brick. With a good amount of feta cheese, olives and top-draw quality of olive oil, I made a bowl of greek salad that was mixed with my grated red brick. Surprisingly, I recovered from depression!

            Comment


            • #81
              sorry ponyboy, was that me that did that ?

              Originally posted by atlantis View Post
              What is interesting is that it comes from the biography/profile of a usually rather fair regular user who has written not less than 8 posts just for today.
              Not exactly the pattern of someone being inactive. I guess that it indicates how we should interepret the rest of the biography.
              Exactly.

              Comment


              • #82
                No it was not you KW. I got over it now...redbrick reminds me of greek salad.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Can I offer you my mayo to put on your salad? I made it myself, you know...
                  Last edited by Missnaughty; 20-01-12, 07:23.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    fetta cheese reminds me of greek salad.






















                    damn, hungry now.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
                      I received my first red brick about a month ago. The effect was detrimental to my health. I had a mental breakdown and was pretty depressed. Some friends suggested me to seek for medical advice, which I obliged and went to see a doctor. For that torturous month, I had to have an intensive counseling and was suggested to take time off from work. Feeling skint and mentally shattered, I went away. [...]
                      Om Pony lebay...
                      Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
                        Om Pony lebay...
                        Please explain?

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Lebay is berlebihan, Pony. Means too much .., exaggerate.
                          Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            The Indonesian words Pony most familiar with are "ganti kelamin".

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Ricky, please keep on topic...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                OK, now i miss KW, too.
                                "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
                                -Bill Watterson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X