Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss pimpin and snooky

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    No one ever misses me

    Ray :P
    When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by deviray50 View Post
      No one ever misses me

      Ray :P
      I miss me...
      Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

      Comment


      • #18
        Itulah manusia, saat ada mereka tidak disukai, dibata merah , dikritik, dilaporkan lalu pada akhirnya dibanned tapi saat TIDAK ada merasa kehilangan, kangen dan dibutuhkan
        Any expat here understand what i mean ?
        Last edited by Vie; 18-01-12, 11:26.
        I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

        Comment


        • #19
          Yes I do
          " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
            Itulah manusia, saat ada mereka tidak disukai, dibata merah , dikritik, dilaporkan lalu pada akhirnya dibanned tapi saat ada merasa kehilangan, kangen dan dibutuhkan
            Any expat here understand what i mean ?
            Ya asal jangan kayak fight club juga...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
              Any expat here understand what i mean ?
              Aku mengerti. Although "dibata merah" took me a moment to figure out. I almost mistook it for an Indonesian idiom I hadn't learned yet. (It's "red-bricked", for anyone feeling a similar sense of puzzlement.)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
                Any expat here understand what i mean ?
                [COLOR=#333333]Yes.

                I generally only red-brick/report the spammers and the short time trolls that come and start being abusive to everyone. [/COLOR]
                The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Kratos View Post
                  Yes I do
                  oh man, your new profile pic is too cool !!
                  I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                    Aku mengerti. Although "dibata merah" took me a moment to figure out. I almost mistook it for an Indonesian idiom I hadn't learned yet. (It's "red-bricked", for anyone feeling a similar sense of puzzlement.)
                    hahahaha, nice try Puspa, one two three.. few times i will write my feeling & my opinion in Bahasa Indonesia so not only local do learn to improve their english by the help of this forum but also apply to the foreigner as well

                    Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
                    [COLOR=#333333]Yes.

                    I generally only red-brick/report the spammers and the short time trolls that come and start being abusive to everyone. [/COLOR]
                    yes i agree with you, green brick and red brick are there for reasons, of course for good purpose only. but my tips to handle troll actually is very easy.. this is internet.. as long as the troll won't do any harm to you in real life.. just ignore it, ignore any post written by trolls, never over reacting with anger, never take it personally, for sure there will be time when they will shut up and stop posting. bcos no one even pay attention and give any response. trolls love it when people keep arguing with them, that's what i think.
                    Last edited by Vie; 17-01-12, 21:32.
                    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
                      Itulah manusia, saat ada mereka tidak disukai, dibata merah , dikritik, dilaporkan lalu pada akhirnya dibanned tapi saat ada merasa kehilangan, kangen dan dibutuhkanAny expat here understand what i mean ?
                      Maksudnya saat tidak ada gitu?

                      This expat understands

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
                        [COLOR=#333333]Yes.

                        I generally only red-brick/report the spammers and the short time trolls that come and start being abusive to everyone. [/COLOR]
                        Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
                        yes i agree with you, green brick and red brick are there for reasons, of course for good purpose only. but my tips to handle troll actually is very easy.. this is internet.. as long as the troll won't do any harm to you in real life.. just ignore it, ignore any post written by trolls, never over reacting with anger, never take it personally, for sure there will be time when they will shut up and stop posting. bcos no one even pay attention and give any response. trolls love it when people keep arguing with them, that's what i think.
                        Defending working girls job and LV owners bought by boyfriends.. and.. giving out solution for abortion is also considered trolling and abusive.. definitely deserve redbricks.

                        *still missing you Pimpin, I can't eat, drink and sleep..dunno where to find you.. I am checking the site every minutes.. still no sign of you coming back*

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                          Defending working girls job and LV owners bought by boyfriends.. and.. giving out solution for abortion is also considered trolling and abusive.. definitely deserve redbricks.

                          *still missing you Pimpin, I can't eat, drink and sleep..dunno where to find you.. I am checking the site every minutes.. still no sign of you coming back*
                          [COLOR=#333333]I generally only red-brick/report - The word in bold says it all. For the pure idiotic and inane I sometimes (albeit rarely) give a red brick too. [/COLOR]
                          The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I red brick often.

                            I make no apologies about it.

                            I also dont cry about receiving same in kind.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              It is for the hence. We may lose the purpose of green and red.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Are we doing rounds of confessions? I recently popped my red-brick-throwing cherry, and since then i've red-bricked quite a few rude/idiotic comments. It helps to get me through the required 15-posters interval especially in the absence of trolls and spammers. Seeing as how we only get to throw three bricks in 24 hour period though, i tend to give more greens than reds...
                                "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
                                -Bill Watterson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X