A New Theory of Atlantis Disclosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Theory of Atlantis Disclosed

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]After thousands of years, so many of us still search for the answer to the mystery of Atlantis. From time to time, archaeologists and historians locate evidence. There have been many locations proposed for the location of Atlantis. Ever since the first recorded history of Atlantis, written by the Greek philosopher Plato over 2,300 years ago, debate has raged as to whether or not Atlantis ever really existed. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]The existence of Atlantis is supported by the fact that it is described in great details by Plato. In additions, various conditions, events and goods unknown to Plato are also described in detailed and lengthy words. The recent knowledge of late glacial and postglacial sea level rise and land subsidence that occurred almost precisely at the time described by Plato also becomes strong evidence to the truth of the story. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]Plato describes the Atlantis from point of views of geography, climate, plain layout, city layout, river and channel hydraulics, produces, social structure, customs, mythology and its destruction in details including their dimensions and orientations. These become the subjects of the author to hypothesize that the lost city of Atlantis is in Java Sea. The works include over 5-year research and analysis of textbooks, papers, internet sites and digital data collected by the author as well as some site observations. These resulted in accurate evidence to the hypothesis that the story fits the location in question. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]The book shows quite clearly that the author has made a serious effort to match Plato’s narrative with his chosen location for Atlantis, namely off the southern coast of the island of Kalimantan in the Java Sea. The author also uses his professional expertise to analyse Plato’s many references to the waterways of the Atlantean capital and it extensive plain. The book also includes a number of maps used to support the author’s views. The book discusses the existence of Atlantis in specific details that have never been written by others.

More review here: [/FONT][/COLOR]https://atlantisjavasea.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/a-new-theory-of-atlantis-disclosed/

The book (2) (resized 2).png

We already know the secret of Atlantis.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the new theory with us. It was an interesting read.
      Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

Comment

I open the link just for see the name of the author; Dhani Irwanto, which I asume to be indonesian (published in indonesia).

Let's extend the theory.... It must be them who build borobudur!
        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

And stonehenge, and the pyramids, and ....

I believe the 'ancient aliens' theory also (cf. Disvovery Channel, or is it History?)
          [FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

Thanks [COLOR=#417394]Jaime C, [/COLOR][COLOR=#417394]Hong Xiuquan, [/COLOR][COLOR=#417394]PhilippeD and [/COLOR]jstar[COLOR=#3E3E3E] for your positive replies. Visit my facebook page too for more evidence: [/COLOR]https://www.facebook.com/atlantisinjavasea.

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
              And stonehenge, and the pyramids, and ....

I believe the 'ancient aliens' theory also (cf. Disvovery Channel, or is it History?)
              The History channel in Indonesia.
              Kitab Zabur @ https://www.facebook.com/Kitab-Zabur-891579940928940/

Comment

I just realise the poster name is same than the writer (I would not assume it is him, could be his assitant or friend...)

Dhani, the "problem" with your text is it don't have any comparative data.
                Why indonesia would be a more realistic place for atlantis than other?
                What bring you to search for indonesia and not other place?

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                  I just realise the poster name is same than the writer (I would not assume it is him, could be his assitant or friend...)
                  Oh, Phil, Phil, Phil. Whatever shall we do with you?
                  Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I have an idea...

[FONT=arial black]
                    [/FONT]

Comment

Dhani, the "problem" with your text is it don't have any comparative data.
                      Why indonesia would be a more realistic place for atlantis than other?
                      What bring you to search for indonesia and not other place?
                      A long comparative is in the book, not in the review. Abundance new evidence point them to Indonesia. Some of them are: geographic descriptions, tropical season, period (11,600 BP), plain extension, waterways, geology, minerals, agriculture, maritime activities, coconut, rice, tapai, and many others. I used to unbelieve that it was in Indonesia some 8 years ago but these evidence totally change my mind and encourage me to do a research.
                      Last edited by Dhani Irwanto; 12-07-15, 11:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                        Oh, Phil, Phil, Phil. Whatever shall we do with you?
                        Originally posted by jstar View Post

Yah, it's totaly unexcusable. I accept the wip as punishment.
                        Can I ask it to be done by Alia, Phalange or MissN?
                        I have a preference for Alia (MissN would enjoy it too much) but I thing it might be more appreciate by Phalange (for relieve her stress of buying perfum that don't attrack men). It could be after our dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhani Irwanto View Post
                          A long comparative is in the book, not in the review. Abundance new evidence point them to Indonesia. Some of them are: geographic descriptions, tropical season, period (11,600 BP), plain extension, waterways, geology, minerals, agriculture, maritime activities, coconut, rice, tapai, and many others. I used to unbelieve that it was in Indonesia some 8 years ago but these evidence totally change my mind and encourage me to do a research.
                          Does the comparative is with other possibility or it is a binary comparative text-indonesia?

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                            Does the comparative is with other possibility or it is a binary comparative text-indonesia?
                            With the existing theories and their reviews by others. Analyzed using the most probable location from the Plato's narrative.

Comment

I know for a fact that Atlantis is located in Manado, Sulawesi.
                              [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X