Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramadhan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by kingwilly View Post
    you know you would have got a faster answer by googling that particular question.[/i]
    I am gonna advocating here, even if I do agree that googling may have been faster. Ramadhan starts at different date (1 day of difference), depending on where you are in the world and what current of Islam you follow. I am not muslim myself, and would ask to any of our muslim friends to confirm, but we may reasonably assume that if it starts at different dates, it may also finish at different dates(?).
    Anyways, for Indonesia Idul Fitri will fall Okt 1st and 2nd this year. Unlike Christmas which i a fixed date, Idul Fitri is every year at a different date due to the fact that muslim follow the lunar calendar which comprises 12 months and 354 days a year. Islamic holy days, although celebrated on fixed that in the muslim calendar (lunar calendar), shift years to years of about 11 days compared to our calendar (solar calendar). In 2009, Idul Fitri should fall anytime around the third week of September.

    Comment


    • #47
      Atlantis is the best.

      Originally posted by atlantis View Post
      I am gonna advocating here, even if I do agree that googling may have been faster. Ramadhan starts at different date (1 day of difference), depending on where you are in the world and what current of Islam you follow. I am not muslim myself, and would ask to any of our muslim friends to confirm, but we may reasonably assume that if it starts at different dates, it may also finish at different dates(?).
      Anyways, for Indonesia Idul Fitri will fall Okt 1st and 2nd this year. Unlike Christmas which i a fixed date, Idul Fitri is every year at a different date due to the fact that muslim follow the lunar calendar which comprises 12 months and 354 days a year. Islamic holy days, although celebrated on fixed that in the muslim calendar (lunar calendar), shift years to years of about 11 days compared to our calendar (solar calendar). In 2009, Idul Fitri should fall anytime around the third week of September.
      Ur absulutely right Atlantis..GBU!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Amara luna View Post
        Ur absulutely right Atlantis..GBU!
        Not too bad for a kafir... huh?
        Last edited by atlantis; 05-09-08, 09:56. Reason: orthographical mistake :-(

        Comment


        • #49
          Atlantis is a wiser

          Originally posted by atlantis View Post
          Not to bad for a kafir... huh?
          Even ur a kafirun,lol,..but u do everything with love n respect,thats the points.i was appreciated.

          Comment


          • #50
            [quote=Burgundy;5416]
            Originally posted by FairyGodMom View Post

            I thought it was just me
            Are you going to mudik for lebaran as usual?
            I have not seen Mauricio for long time. Last time i saw him it was at gathering... He was so cool!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Danny Dangler View Post
              How will you manage without them.
              Hey...., someone has said to me that he is sure can do something for me for lebaran
              I have not seen Mauricio for long time. Last time i saw him it was at gathering... He was so cool!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Ela.K3000 View Post
                Ramadhan for me no alcool & sex for one month
                U can have sex , but of course after you break your fast.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I am sure he has

                  Originally posted by Ela.K3000 View Post
                  Hey...., someone has said to me that he is sure can do something for me for lebaran
                  It is surprising the kindness people show these days

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by farhan View Post
                    U can have sex , but of course after you break your fast.
                    Sorry to disappointed you. I'm always go to tarawih after break the fasting!
                    I have not seen Mauricio for long time. Last time i saw him it was at gathering... He was so cool!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      [quote=Ela.K3000;5722]
                      Originally posted by Burgundy View Post

                      Are you going to mudik for lebaran as usual?
                      I don't know yet for this time, maybe 7 days after Lebaran (even sounds too late) so how are you now? Still in Jakarta?
                      Across The Universe............

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Ela.K3000 View Post
                        Oh yeah! they are good and make smile on the face.
                        So sad,.. 1 month of forgiveness will sweapt away by another sin after ramadhan..

                        What a waste...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by kingwilly View Post
                          you know you would have got a faster answer by googling that particular question.[/i]

                          Hi King,.. long time no see.. Nice boops by the way...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Bibeh31 View Post
                            Hi King,.. long time no see.. Nice boops by the way...

                            yeah it has been awhile, where you been (we've missed you) -

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by kingwilly View Post
                              yeah it has been awhile, where you been (we've missed you) -
                              I've been around.. but have to stay for a week since my dad sick, but he passed away 3 days ago

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Bibeh31 View Post
                                I've been around.. but have to stay for a week since my dad sick, but he passed away 3 days ago
                                Sorry to hear that.
                                Hope that you are OK... Keep faith.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X