No announcement yet.

Ramadhan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh... CA, it looks like your post finally got erased... Kind of a premonition you had.

Comment

Three days MAX

....... is how long it lasts for most of the hypocrites, expect billowing clouds of smoke and the smell of stale nasi goreng billowing form the bogs for four weeks............. also beats me how all my secretaries get the painters in withing 24 hours of Ramahdan starting and it last four weeks !!!
      .... monkeys typewriters ..... typewriters monkeys

Comment

Originally posted by Cerobong Asap
        because the true spirit of Ramadhan is observed by very few, the rest (and no different to religion in the west) because it just happens to suit them.
        so if it is the same, hardly worth worring about then, is it?

Comment

I'm not sure how that post translates to your annoyance with Muslim people and how they practise their faith.

Comment

Originally posted by kingwilly View Post
            I'm not sure how that post translates to your annoyance with Muslim people and how they practise their faith.

Please don't rub him the wrong way, he may get the hhoorrnn............

Comment

I have faith............

Comment

How will you manage without them.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Dangler View Post
                  How will you manage without them.

That's just it, he cannot..........

Comment

Originally posted by Cerobong Asap
                    Aneh ya. ada kepercayaan tapi tidak ada jiwa, selain berkenaan sakit jiwa.

yeah, my spirit is sick of too many beliefs too. but why post in bahasa gaul to other bule?

Comment

[quote=FairyGodMom;4447]
                      Originally posted by radit_bezit View Post

Radit girl, I'm sorry to break the news for you but your time machine is broken and now you're stuck in the future.
                      I thought it was just me
                      Across The Universe............

Comment

Anyone knows when Rhamadan will end ? Is there a traditional celebration at the end of it ?

Comment

Originally posted by radit_bezit View Post
                          5 Years ago ... in Bandung ... when it is time to ramadhan ... i and friends go to "padi rice fields" ... hang out in there (weird place to stay if i think clearly today) and waiting for adzan maghrib ... "buka bersama" with the friends neighbor and after all of that ... we will see the "chika-chika" (u know the bugs that glowing in the dark) and trying to catch it ... with the kids and waiting for sholat tarawih ...

the "chika-chika" or "kunang-kunang" - i dont know what it is name in english actually ... hardly to find this day ...

miss that day so much ...

and the kolak, kurma, agar2 dll ... might be we can share the recipe ... and the best warung that sell those foods in jakarta ... hmm ... yummie!!!!
                          Hi radit.
                          Kunang-kunang in english is lighting bug.
                          Yup,i like kolak too..hmm yummy

Comment

September 30th will be last day of Ramadhan this year.

Most I like, Kolak nangka!!!

Comment

Originally posted by All4you View Post
                              Anyone knows when Rhamadan will end ? Is there a traditional celebration at the end of it ?
                              yes it is called lebaran ...
                              well, indonesian has a way to celebrate it ...
                              it is time to make ketupat sayur ... a lot of foods ... going to family - mudik ... and for some ppl ... they are also a "sungkem" ceremonies ...
                              the pembantu is coming to their home .. and many ppl have to do their homework just by theirself

but ketupat is a food that really worthed to try ... so delicious ... ask your neighbourhoud to give you this food ...

Comment

Originally Posted by All4you

you know you would have got a faster answer by googling that particular question.

Comment

Working...
                                X