• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owner of a business consultation firm.

Comment

Originally posted by guebanget View Post
      Owner of a business consultation firm.
      I think we're out of tune with the song and dance here, guebanget. Can't you think of something silly to say?

Comment

I do nothing here -

Comment

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me...
          [FONT=Arial]Wana come over to Myspace and you can Twitter my Yahoo while I Google your Facebook?
          [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
            I think we're out of tune with the song and dance here, guebanget. Can't you think of something silly to say?
            Actually perhaps he was saying something silly, as if companies here would ever hire a business consultant

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
              I do nothing here -
              ....ahhhh a local government employee then....
              [COLOR=#4b0082].......I write for a living ....and live to write[/COLOR]...

Comment

Or sales person in the SOGO perfume department...
                [FONT=arial black]
                [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                  ...I thought owning a business here *was* the punchline!

Comment

What am I doing here ? I came here on a surf Holiday and just stayed ...
                    met my wife in a local supermarked 2002 and got married 2004 we have 3 children Ayub ,Aleeza and Daud .
                    been working mostly as a private English teacher and breeding and selling reptiles .

sometimes its easy here and sometimes its not . but its much better than Amsterdam.
                    A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron

Comment

What am I doing here? no idea

Comment

Me? What do i do in Indonesia?

being a local.
                        [COLOR=black]
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

Touche for the local government employee and SOGO sales person, I don't know how to multi quote apparently

Maybe I should revise my question, what do you do to support yourself/your family/the entire village financially in Indonesia?

Comment

well i have no choice, i was born here and i sell everything which have values to survive in this corrupt country.
                            I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

Originally posted by rollsofwonton View Post
                              Touche for the local government employee and SOGO sales person, I don't know how to multi quote apparently

Maybe I should revise my question, what do you do to support yourself/your family/the entire village financially in Indonesia?
                              ahhhhh ok.. I'm a full time writer ...fiction, non fiction, reality, technical, tosh
                              [COLOR=#4b0082].......I write for a living ....and live to write[/COLOR]...

Comment

We have a small guesthouse in Amed, Bali all in my Balinese husbands name it pays the bills, just about but as I don't have the working Kitas I just play mummy all day to our 20 month old, Dillon. Also pregnant with our 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X