Are Many Indonesian Girls Drama Queens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GladRags View Post
    So perhaps its the part of indonesian culture and everyday life to argue, apologise and make love? Haha

All of us would appreciate if Princess LittleMonster and Miss Whatever expressed their opinion and enlightened us about how to maintain a relationship with an indonesian girl
    Haha
    a long distance thing? flowers? Gifts? Text her a lot? Vid call?
    Apparently i have no idea lol
    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
      Haha
      a long distance thing? flowers? Gifts? Text her a lot? Vid call?
      Apparently i have no idea lol
      Well what do you expect from a man? And what makes you become a drama queen?

Comment

Drama queen? I aint one, mind you? Lol

but i think its pretty common everywhere about what girls want, dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
          Drama queen? I aint one, mind you? Lol

but i think its pretty common everywhere about what girls want, dont you think?
          I forgot!!!! I wanted to say drama princess! Haha

Well as i said before it's not entirely the same! The standards of living and the community has a huge influence on the needs of women i think!

Comment

Lol
            hmmm ok then
            ill tell you what i hate :
            Lame
            Nagging
            Stupid
            Drama queen guys lol
            Boring
            Very predictable
            Chicken
            Food picky
            Dirty
            Smelly
            Cant make his mind or worse doesnt have his own lol
            No man up attitude
            Impolite
            etc etc

see? Its very general

Comment

Thats not general, a lot of women like paperthin metrosexuals with zero attitude lol

Ok so let's say you haveva man who is perfect for you. Why do you indonesian girls still create drama? :P to make life more interesting? To test the guy?

Comment

What drama exactly?
                I dont do drama
                if i dont like him, ill just leave him

Comment

Such as:

-You dont want me
                  -You dont want to see me
                  -You dont love me like i do
                  -Who is that girl who commented on your 5 year old post
                  -You probably still love that girl from 10 years ago
                  -Im fine, dont ask whats wrong
                  - Who are you talking to? You havent replied for 3 minutes
                  Etc etc

Comment

Geee.....

now i wonder how old you both are lol

Comment

• Im 25 shes 23 lol, but then why does my age matter? :P

Comment

• Oh dear......

then i get it, the dramatic attitudes...

Good luck though

Comment

• Thanks haha

Comment

• based on what's written from the previous comment, you dated a drama princess
                            who wish to know your whereabouts, what you do/did and your updated news everyday..
                            as its pretty common in indonesia where boys & girls who dated always keeping in touch like, every minutes..
                            and when you didn't reply for only 10 mins, few miscalls already waiting in your phone..

like a friend of mine who said that the guy isn't respect her just because he didn't reply her messages as soon as he received it (for BBM, there's a R note, and for WhatsApp, there's a last login time) and/or because he's online in facebook, but he didn't message her. but well, she's 22 anyway..

but, not all indonesian girls are like that..

PS: if you can't take it anymore, you can break up with her.. and brace yourself for another drama..
                            eg. "I know that you already have another girl! Who is she? Is she prettier than me? Where do you know her? Why do you did this to me?" or "I love you! Why do you want us to break up? Give me another chance. I will change. I won't keep asking you and be more patient when waiting for your reply."

Comment

• I'm trying to answer GladRags' question to LittleMonster and Whatever. I'm indonesian married to a western, so I hope my answer can be reliable about Indonesian females - in my perspective.

am I drama queen?

YES, I AM A DRAMA QUEEN AND I AM INSECURE! And it's too late to run away now.

why am I being a drama queen?
                              - many western movies like to show and indoctrinate us about how wild western sexual life can be, which is against our culture here. I saw American Pie and I said I didn't want to marry bule. Come on! how come that I must stay a virgin until my marriage while you have slept with hundreds of women? we, Indonesian, are supposed to lose our virginity with our husband, or unless you can make sure that someday HE will marry you.
                              - I saw nicholas cage's films and most of them look similar to my husband's life: very loving, loyal to his partner, caring, loving his family/wife/kids... and this guy changed my perspective on bules. some of them can have conservative morals as we do in indonesia. Women are experts at history: we remember your faults, how 'bajingan' you can be, how flirty you are when not caught. Yet we forget when you helped us carry our goods, bought us flowers, picked us from place to place (this is global, not merely in indonesia ya?). THIS reminds me that American Pie is true, but Cage's version can be true as well. that not all western people have One Night Stands. that not all white people have sex with a complete stranger in a phone box after smelling 'Axe' perfume. that some of western people still do not have sex as free as if it's Halloween candy.
                              - However........ my husband is 21 years older than me. I came too late to his life. I couldn't save him from losing his virginity for only me FOR SURE, and by that distant of time of course he has done what I actually disapprove. I understand that that happened before he met me, now we are married, committed, and have a child. I should be able to accept his past, but that is really not an easy thing! one time we watched a film similar to american pie and I got mad. he saw my face like it's saying: 'THAT'S WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG EH????' BUT I told you above, too late to run. this stupid woman has gone too far. now supported by the fact that we are now having a LDR, the more days we spend from a distant, the stronger this hatred to his past. like: HOW COME YOU EXPECT ME TO BE LOYAL, TO ONLY SHARE MY BED WITH YOU WHILE YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH HUNDREDS OF WOMEN BEFORE???!!! YOU UNFAIR A**HOLE???!!! But who you are is when you are given freedom to choose between right and wrong. so........... I AM INDONESIAN WOMAN WHO IS JEALOUSY, INSECURE, AND A DRAMA QUEEN, YET I AM PROUD OF MY QUALITY OF MORAL! MY LOYALTY TO MY HUSBAND AND MY LIFE DEDICATION TO RAISE OUR CHILD. I AIM TO BECOME A GOOD MOTHER FOR MY CHILDREN AND BE GOOD EXAMPLE FOR HER! AND I WANT MY HUSBAND TO DO THE SAME OR OTHERWISE I'LL CROSS 11000 KM TO CUT HIS B*L$S OFF AND WE, INDONESIAN WOMEN, ARE REALLY CAPABLE OF DOING THAT. *I shout when I'm reading this. please imagine*
                              - There are many sad stories of how mixed marriage/relationship end up just because the white partner goes away with the third party. well, non-mixed couples separate too. or in mixed couple case, the indonesian partner leaves too. but the number of white partner leaving is bigger. and it is our instinct to save our marriage. so being insecure is considered as normal.

HTH

cheers
                              Last edited by SimbokMisuh_LondoEda; 28-04-14, 03:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimbokMisuh_LondoEda View Post
                                YES, I AM A DRAMA QUEEN AND I AM INSECURE! And it's too late to run away now.
                                You certainly write like a drama queen.
                                "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X