No announcement yet.

Are Many Indonesian Girls Drama Queens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every country has drama queens but Indonesian drama queens play in a whole different league.

But that's okay! Because I'm personally not here to change them, I'm here to understand AND to help understand, also to help SimbokMisuh with her therapy

Comment

• Originally posted by izamarina View Post
      Is that a fact Lando86 ??

Comment

• My wife has never ever gotten jealous over me at all, except for very very recently. Which is odd, since she thinks being jealous is 'kampungan' yet like the OP stated Indonesians interpret jealousy as being in love. Makes sense, because said woman only loved me for opportunities or cash I could 'potentially make' not because she appreciates or loves me as a person.
        Last edited by Bayangputih; 03-05-14, 06:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by GladRags View Post
          Im 25 shes 23 lol, but then why does my age matter? :P
          Cinta monyet

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
            Cinta monyet
            Lol!! I had my first baby during my 'cinta monyet' then... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
              Cinta monyet
              "Cinta monyet" is belong to teenagers. 23 y.o I married my kids' father, and i wasn't monyet anymore in that time

Comment

• We have a drama queen, and i think we also have a drama king. A bule drama king

Comment

• Originally posted by mbakyu_dee View Post
                  "Cinta monyet" is belong to teenagers.
                  Yes. That was my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by thediamond View Post
                    We have a drama queen, and i think we also have a drama king. A bule drama king
                    Siapa tu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayangputih View Post
                      Siapa tu?
                      Does someone recognize himself???
                      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• YOUUU.... pa pi and family drama!! (love your story tho...Keep posting)

Comment

• My Indonesian is the parallel opposite of a drama queen. She is an absolute diamond and would never pull any of that shit.
                          Isn't it meant to be Korean women who are the no.1 drama queens in the world? Or at least they are the most nightmare women to be in a relationship with. So I've heard...

Comment

• Originally posted by Donting101 View Post
                            My Indonesian is the parallel opposite of a drama queen. She is an absolute diamond and would never pull any of that shit.
                            Isn't it meant to be Korean women who are the no.1 drama queens in the world? Or at least they are the most nightmare women to be in a relationship with. So I've heard...
                            No. Believe me.. It is Indonesian girl. you use to it so you don't realise it. She is just all drama.

Comment

• Well, girls have their own issues and they are suppose to deal with it on their own. And the fact remain same for all girls all over the world.

Comment

• I have just got home from the hospital with my wife, she has two black eyes and a broken nose - it all came back down to a communication problem we had after she told me she wanted "decking on the patio" (wink)

Comment

Working...
                                X