No announcement yet.

Are Many Indonesian Girls Drama Queens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Many Indonesian Girls Drama Queens?

Opinion from bules?

P.S.: As far as I know, most of Indonesian people interpret "jealousy" as love. If you are jealous, it means you love him/her - while in the western society, jealousy = insecure.
    Last edited by indousa; 18-02-09, 15:17.

Originally posted by indousa View Post
    Opinion from bules?

P.S.: As far as I know, most of Indonesian people interpret "jealousy" as love. If you are jealous, it means you love him/her - while in the western society, jealousy = insecure.
    Indousa,
    there are many bule women and men who are also drama queens and jealous...
    Insecure, generally yes, however sedikit jealousy saja is not neccesarily a reflection of insecurity it can reflect that one cares enough to be 'jealous'..all depends on whether or not it is a neurotic obsessive kind of jealousy which is always self destructive..
    Trust is the key in my humble opinion..
    My two bob's worth
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Opinion from bules?

Sorry...I'm not a bule and thus reserve comment
      Last edited by b33j915; 18-02-09, 17:43.
      “Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.”

Comment

I can only talk from a very limited viewpoint as have/had only 2 Indonesian GF's but yes, they can be drama queens.
        Once they realise you like them and they like you , whether it be for good looks ( not ) , charm ( maybe ) , money ( haha, you must be kidding ) then the fireworks start to happen.
        If I have other Indonesian friends who are women then I am sleeping with them and don't love her.
        If I do not answer her text message within 2 minutes then see previous sentence.
        If I wish to go and have a few beers with some expat mates in Bali then see previous sentence.
        If I am back in Australia then I am doing the same thing but to a western GF..
        and so on...
        Insecurity= Jealousy= drama queen

Cheers
        Ken
        Last edited by soobline; 19-02-09, 20:47. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

I haven't known so many Indonesian women, but they are probably no different from other countries. Certainly there are some big differences between Indonesian/Asian women and western women.

If you like going drinking with your mates, then she should accept that and trust you, otherwise better to find a new gf.

Comment

Opinion from bules?

Yes
            Most Of Them
            Woof...Woof

Comment

People who were raised in Asia are much more dramatic than those people who were raised in western countries

Comment

Is that a fact Lando86 ??
                kau begitu sempurna, dimata ku kau begitu indah

Comment

too soobline

Originally posted by soobline View Post
                  I can only talk from a very limited viewpoint as have/had only 2 Indonesian GF's but yes, they can be drama queens.
                  Once they realise you like them and they like you , whether it be for good looks ( not ) , charm ( maybe ) , money ( haha, you must be kidding ) then the fireworks start to happen.
                  If I have other Indonesian friends who are women then I am sleping with them and don't love her.
                  If I do not answer her text message within 2 minutes then see previous sentence.
                  If I wish to go and have a few beers with some expat mates in Bali then see previous sentence.
                  If I am back in Australia then I am doing the same thing but to a western GF..
                  and so on...
                  Insecurity= Jealousy= drama queen

Cheers
                  Ken
                  Woman are the same all over the world... IF you treat her right, she will be the best person you'll ever had, if you're being jerk... then even to a good woman, you'll drive her crazy.
                  I've been to other countries and i think expat/bules here are more jerks and less respect with local woman than expat in other country, maybe because indo people here are a lot, and mostly the ones whom you're dealing with are probably (if its really into money) then sorry to say... those ayams aka "night working girls"
                  But even those clubs wont be so merrier with expats if there is no "ayams" so.. oh well.. i think , if there is no demand there wont be any seller..?

So Ken... in this case... I pressume you are a jerk whos dealing with lots of ayams...? true or not... ? not (true or dare )

Comment

Originally posted by tania_08 View Post
                    I pressume you are a jerk whos dealing with lots of ayams...? true or not... ? not (true or dare )
                    Erm... excuse me to ask... would you appreciate that someone "pressume" in a public forum that you are a (auto-deleted) ?
                    I guess you would not appreciate, right? So please refrain from using this kind of words or doing this kind of assumption... thanks.

Comment

Jealousy or Insecurity is global ~ no big deal be it in Indonesia or elsewhere ~ its only abit of drama in a persons' character. Every one of us have that little bit of 'drama queen' episodes in our lives. I was once told I was a drama queen by the girlfriend of my ex husband~ just for being at the same restaurant at the same time, with another guy and said hello to my darling ex who still remain until today, a good friend ~~ she who said I was a drama queen lasted only 3 months.. LOL.. but women can be silly...thats why we are called women

Comment

So Ken... in this case... I pressume you are a jerk whos dealing with lots of ayams...? true or not... ? not (true or dare )
                        Abit uncall for that Tania~~ very presumptious...

Comment

Woman are the same all over the world... IF you treat her right, she will be the best person you'll ever had, if you're being jerk... then even to a good woman, you'll drive her crazy.
                          I've been to other countries and i think expat/bules here are more jerks and less respect with local woman than expat in other country, maybe because indo people here are a lot, and mostly the ones whom you're dealing with are probably (if its really into money) then sorry to say... those ayams aka "night working girls"
                          But even those clubs wont be so merrier with expats if there is no "ayams" so.. oh well.. i think , if there is no demand there wont be any seller..?

Tania
                          Hmm, nothing like going for the jugular
                          50% correct. My first Indonesian GF ( and I am talking Bali here ) was a "ayam " or night butterfly. I being the goblok bule I was ( or maybe still am ) thought he could change her..
                          But as they say, once a " business girl " which is the term they prefer , always a "business girl".

The other however had her own catering supply company in Bali , was absolutely NOT an ayam and to be honest, earned more money than me ( which isn't hard ) , but was extremely insecure about our relationship.

As has been stated, trust is required and I liked her a hell of a lot but could not put up with the histronics, tears, arguments if I so much as looked at another woman and all the other reasons originally posted.

I probably am a jerk because with no GF then that is the only pleasure I have.
                          You had better have a good understanding of English to get the pun...

Cheers
                          Ken
                          Last edited by soobline; 19-02-09, 20:58. Reason: spelling mistake again " note, check before posting "

Comment

Originally posted by soobline View Post
                            Tania
                            Hmm, nothing like going for the jugular
                            50% correct. My first Indonesian GF ( and I am talking Bali here ) was a "ayam " or night butterfly. I being the goblok bule I was ( or maybe still am ) thought he could change her..
                            But as they say, once a " business girl " which is the term they prefer , always a "business girl".

The other however had her own catering supply company in Bali , was absolutely NOT an ayam and to be honest, earned more money than me ( which isn't hard ) , but was extremely insecure about our relationship.

As has been stated, trust is required and I liked her a hell of a lot but could not put up with the histronics, tears, arguments if I so much as looked at another woman and all the other reasons originally posted.

I probably am a jerk because with no GF then that is the only pleasure I have.
                            You had better have a good understanding of English to get the pun...

Cheers
                            Ken

Here you go Ken, no Drama with Sally here, shall I have her PM you? I beleive even Tania would approve of this one.........

Last edited by Black Adder; 19-02-09, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by b33j915 View Post
                              Sorry...I'm not a bule and thus reserve comment
                              I Go with you Bro .....

Comment

Working...
                              X