In every thread someone must be last..a challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redsnapr View Post
    Family left a month ago to Indo for an extended visit; that sudden "freedom" prompted me to do some stupid things but all's ok now. Thanks for asking.
    I know all about that "sudden freedom" ! Glad all's ok

Comment

• Yesterday I put my one year old daughter aside her sleepy 2 year old sister.
      She turn on her side, touch the face of her sister and go back fast on her back laughing alone for a minute.
      and repeat again... and again...
      I need to put her more far of her sister before she wake her up :P
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• My younger one start to make funny interaction...

-If you ask her to peluk (hug) she will press hard her cheek to yours
        -She will bring you one (only one) of her shoes to you and told you "heu"; meaning: hey, put my shoes on and bring me walk outside. She do that everyday. Opening the front door and don't let her go outside = crying
        -The older sister always fall asleep before her, if I put her with her sister, she will move near a sister, touch her and back off fast laughing loud... I still don't understand what she found so funny about it! ... and broke all of my hope to have them falling asleep together in same time
        -when she look a movie (movie totaly hypnotise her) she will laugh alone and I can't find at all what for
        -Anyone falling or or getting hurt would make her laugh a lot (really no once of compassion!!!)
        -When I play to sit her on my belly and make her jump (playing horse??), if I stop to make her jump, she will get up and let herself fall (sited) on my belly at repetition with big laugh... she really enjoy the pain of other!!!

Comment

• Sounds like great fun in your house Phil.

My little one was always playing with the brush, so my wife bought a small one from the street seller, now she walks around brushing the floor.

She also stands on my feet and holds my trousers and I have to walk around with her on me.

Last night she spilled some water and my wife told her to get a tissue. She went to the tissue box got one tissue and wiped up the water herself, then put the tissue in the bin.
          [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mine too like to "clean up"

Give a brush and a plate of water to the older one and she will brush every wall she encounter... but only by spot.
            My wife had the good idea to buy her a kit of cleaning toy (broom, mop, brush, etc) added to the kitchen toy

But still... the prefered toy is the badminton racket she will use to hit everything around

Comment

• Like this:
              IMG-20130627-00382.jpg
              [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• exactly!

Comment

• Some day ago I told my older one: Aku sayang kamu (I love you)
                  To which she answer me: Aku sayang aku juga (I love myself too)
                  At least just give me a big hug!!!

Yesterday, at the big desperation of my wife...
                  I was running everywhere in the house with the my older kid who running after me with a small tube and trying to touch me (kind of tag game)... with the younger one who was trying to follow us and constantly shouting loud "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and laughing until start to cough and almost puke... and then restart to run and shouting "iiiiiiiiii"

You must see us when we play being plane..... or frog!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                    Sounds like great fun in your house Phil.

My little one was always playing with the brush, so my wife bought a small one from the street seller, now she walks around brushing the floor.

She also stands on my feet and holds my trousers and I have to walk around with her on me.

Last night she spilled some water and my wife told her to get a tissue. She went to the tissue box got one tissue and wiped up the water herself, then put the tissue in the bin.
                    Sounds great, Jim. At almost 9 months, mine is really great at throwing stuff on the floor. Picking up, not so much.

2 bottom teeth so far. She knows how to use them, too. Only on mommy and Oma so far. Calling her Zombie baby, a little.
                    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

• It's hard to explain why, but seeing my two girl playing together without fighting bring me a lot of happiness... in most of the time!

Since the younger one is born they can't stand each other.
                      A part is the normal jealousy of the older one who got her mom attention stolen by the younger one.
                      A part because the older one enjoy make the younger one angry... and when the younger is angry she shout, loud enough for make your ear explode!
                      and a part because... it's life!!! (meaning: one stealing toy to other, one hitting other, etc. and all that in from both side)

Since a week they start to play together. The older one will have 3 year old this month and the younger is at 1 year 7 month.
                      It's probably caused by the younger one who start to be more able to follow her sister (walking speed), the mom who can reduce her attention to the growing younger and can give more to the older and the improvement of their capacity of communicating.

Talking about their capacity of communicating and the "in most of the time" I write earlier...
                      One of the great pleasure of the older one is to emptying drawer, not playing with the stuff inside, just emptying it and leave.
                      Yesterday, my wife catch my both girl each standing in front of a drawer and emptying it.
                      ... and the older one was encouraging the younger: Good Jolie, allez lagi, seperti itu.

That bring me to the my next subject... yah, my little one mainly talk Bahasa, but she can mix 3 language (English, French, Bahasa) when she talk)

The other day I was learning my little one to pronunciation a word. That turn on a light in my head, I turn to my wife and ask her: Why is it me who learn her to pronounce bahasa word? She will have a strong accent!!!
                      My wife answer to that: She already have a "funny" accent like you mixed with a Malaysian accent she got by listening (a lot) Upin & Ipin (Malaysian anime).
                      So, my kid who have never put a feet outside of Indonesia, have a French-Malaysian accent.

Comment

• what a nice story to share Felip, personally.. i can't wait to have a baby so i can also participate in sharing how cute my baby and how happy i am to be a mother
                        I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

• don't wait too much Vie

Comment

• Last by the way

:P

Comment

• Jess is also mixing bahasa and English. Difficult now we are living with her grandparents as they have very little English

Comment

• My turn to be last.
                                If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X