What up to all my EXPATs in Surabaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What up to all my EXPATs in Surabaya

My name is David 26 yo. I just moved to Surabaya to teach English for the next 12 months. I have traveled moderately in the past (Oz, Europe, Central America). I like the water, chillin with good people and having drinks, just enjoying the days.

TO my fellow expats, message me if you want to rendezvous and have good times.
    Last edited by baBoone; 04-03-11, 10:14.

Welcome to the forum.

May I suggest that you obfuscate your email address. Otherwise, it will be picked up by spamming robots. You could write something like: someone [at] hotmail (dot) com

Later, lane:
    Brigadier
    Last edited by Brigadier Van Der Schnoof; 04-03-11, 10:30.

Comment

Originally posted by baBoone View Post
      My name is David 26 yo. I just moved to Surabaya to teach English for the next 12 months. I like the water, chillin with good people and having drinks, just enjoying the days.
      Night classes or skippin school?

I suggest you dont indicate your email address here at all and ask for interested people to PM you in the Forum mail system.

Comment

no classes yo.

Comment

Are you related to Pat Boone, David ?
          " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

baboone

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks for the tip to avoid spam guys.

Good to be in the forum

Comment

I edited my email obfuscation example so that your email is no longer featured on the boards. Pimpin's suggestion was the correct one. Just ask users to PM you.

Later, lane:
                Brigadier

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos View Post
                  Are you related to Pat Boone, David ?
                  Not related to Pat Boone, however I am a distant relative of Daniel Boone (the Pioneer).

Comment

Whatup Pimpin

No night classes, 7:30am-4pm

THanks for the email tip, spam cant be quite the hairy annoyance.

Comment

Hello dave,,btw, how long you been here? hws is surabya ? so hot for you?

Comment

Surabaya is not as hot as it used to be these days. We have rain almost everyday.

Welcome David.
                        Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by flekslianot View Post
                          Hello dave,,btw, how long you been here? hws is surabya ? so hot for you?
                          Not to shabby so far, I'm from Charleston SC (States) where it gets super hot and humid May-Sept.

I got here on Tuesday, haven't had a chance to explore much of the city yet away from work but plan to this weekend for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                            Surabaya is not as hot as it used to be these days.
                            Yes, Surabaya is off the chain compared to Jakarta. Your lucky to live there. Beautiful city!
                            [FONT=Arial]Wana come over to Myspace and you can Twitter my Yahoo while I Google your Facebook?
                            [/FONT]

Comment

Saturday nite, Makan's time restaurant in front of Universitas Widya Mandala....

Rock and ROll nite after 10, Most likely I'll be there for few drinks.....
                              " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

Working...
                              X