Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roysingh
    replied
    My daughter is nuts aout Angry Birds.. My son is for Transformers...

Leave a comment:

• babygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
    We're thinking of making an app called angry mods and replace those pigs with smug smiles with trolls. If you're interested to buy this app, please let us know.
    angry pony... you don't look sexy at all when you are angry.

Leave a comment:

• sherm
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
    Why not give your child an allowance, and they can buy whatever they want with the allowance. An allowance, tied to some household work would be a great way to teach them responsibility. Otherwise, you just end up with a spoiled child, who doesn't know how to take care of themselves.
    I thinks that's an excellent suggestion, if she sees value worth her effort that could be very valuable life lesson.

Leave a comment:

• Nimbus
    replied
    Ah, that's one thing that I most certainly don't miss about Indonesia: fads and lemming-like adherence to them.

Leave a comment:

• jim69
    replied
    and you expect her to understand that....................lol

Leave a comment:

• Mina_H
    replied
    Originally posted by miyaki View Post
    im sorry..... i dun mean to encourage or persuade u of giving more to your kids....i might have mis-understood ur point ya...... ok maybe from my friend and boss.....he always tell his son no money ya...and everytime his son wanted to buy something...he will ask his son, IF IT A NEED OR A WANT ya....we need rice...but dun need that TOYS ya...or if that Additional stationary...which he might already have ya...and also ...he told me...kids from other school of 6 or 7 years old are already asking their dad to buy ALHARD.... Rp1,000,000,000 car and my boss reply to his son....so if ur friend father stay in a very BIG HOUSE...mus i also sell and Build one Bigger house.....
    No problem at all. By the way I don't like to be like your boss. Kids need toys to improve their imagination, creativity and not spending much time in front of T.V. I want to teach my daughter she should not waste money and buy something that she already has. I think rice and toys are not comparable. Even our grandparents have their simple but lovely toys. Human needs pyramid can show the different levels of rice and toys. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow'...archy_of_needs

Leave a comment:

• ponyexpress
    replied
    We're thinking of making an app called angry mods and replace those pigs with smug smiles with trolls. If you're interested to buy this app, please let us know.

Leave a comment:

• miyaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Mina_H View Post
    I am sorry miyaki, the problem is not price of stationary. I don't know my thread description is not clear or you love discount and want advertise groupbeli.com!
    Quality of stationary and training packages/books are more important than price .
    im sorry..... i dun mean to encourage or persuade u of giving more to your kids....i might have mis-understood ur point ya...... ok maybe from my friend and boss.....he always tell his son no money ya...and everytime his son wanted to buy something...he will ask his son, IF IT A NEED OR A WANT ya....we need rice...but dun need that TOYS ya...or if that Additional stationary...which he might already have ya...and also ...he told me...kids from other school of 6 or 7 years old are already asking their dad to buy ALHARD.... Rp1,000,000,000 car and my boss reply to his son....so if ur friend father stay in a very BIG HOUSE...mus i also sell and Build one Bigger house.....

Leave a comment:

• Mina_H
    replied
    Originally posted by miyaki View Post
    btw...can buy cheap Angry Bird Monopoly here also ya....http://groupbeli.com/view.php?id=123
    I am sorry miyaki, the problem is not price of stationary. I don't know my thread description is not clear or you love discount and want advertise groupbeli.com!
    Quality of stationary and training packages/books are more important than price .

Leave a comment:

• jim69
    replied
    Originally posted by Mina_H View Post
    I have tried it. There is no tears. It is not working for me.
    Peer pressure is very difficult. Maybe you could find something really obscure with angry birds on it, then see if the other kids still want to play if your daughter is the only one with a particular item

Leave a comment:

• Mina_H
    replied
    Originally posted by jim69 View Post
    I find a simple NO, you dont need that works well after the first few tears.
    I have tried it. There is no tears. It is not working for me.

Leave a comment:

• deviray50
    replied
    Our son Andrew loves Angry birds and all those other games etc. I think the biggest mistake was showing him the iphone, laptop etc because he worked out how to log in and use them himself. Good luck with what ever you do

Ray

Leave a comment:

• Mina_H
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
    Why not give your child an allowance, and they can buy whatever they want with the allowance. An allowance, tied to some household work would be a great way to teach them responsibility. Otherwise, you just end up with a spoiled child, who doesn't know how to take care of themselves.
    e
    Great idea. I am going to use this solution.

Leave a comment:

• miyaki
    replied
    btw...can buy cheap Angry Bird Monopoly here also ya....http://groupbeli.com/view.php?id=123

Leave a comment:

• jim69
    replied
    I find a simple NO, you dont need that works well after the first few tears.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X