KK certificate and ID card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK certificate and ID card.

I have a KITAP Sponsored by my wife and lived in Indonesia for 4 yrs now. We have been trying to get an Indonesian ID card and joint family certificate. (KK).
    When we went to the catatan cipil they informed me that we cannot have a joint certificate and issued me a seperate one. They also informed me that they cannot issue me with an ID card.
    Is this not illegal?
    I thought there was a new law that states i must obtain an ID card soon after being issued with a KITAP.
    Any advice would be great.
    Thank you.
    George.

Yes, you definitely need to have your own KTP. It is buried in the forum somewhere George, this is not so new. You will also get more info at the end of Banana's thread about KITAP for ex-WNI, we discussed the need and process for KTP there.
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by subseageorge View Post
      (1) ... they informed me that we cannot have a joint certificate and issued me a seperate one.

(2) They also informed me that they cannot issue me with an ID card. Is this not illegal? I thought there was a new law that states i must obtain an ID card soon after being issued with a KITAP ...
      (1) It seems some cities issue separated KK Orang Asing , some others revise the Indonesian spouse's KK to include the foreigner . I think it is not important if your family is in one KK or 2 KKs .

(2) The KTP is required by "Undang Undang nomor 23 tahun 2006 tentang administrasi kependudukan" (see below) . Cities usually issue the "KTP Orang Asing" or "KTP WNA" , for KITAP holders .

------------------------------------------

UU no.23 , year 2006

Pasal 61
      (4)KK diterbitkan dan diberikan oleh Instansi Pelaksana kepada Penduduk Warga Negara Indonesia dan Orang Asing yang memiliki Izin TinggalTetap.

Pasal 63
      (1)Penduduk Warga Negara Indonesia dan Orang Asing yang memiliki Izin Tinggal Tetap yang telah berumur 17 (tujuh belas) tahun atau telah kawin atau pernah kawin wajib memiliki KTP.
      (2)Orang Asing yang mengikuti status orang tuanya yang memiliki Izin Tinggal Tetap dan sudah berumur 17 (tujuh belas) tahun wajib memiliki KTP.

Note : You can translate the above at Google Translate
      Last edited by marcus; 29-11-15, 12:26.

Comment

Working...
      X