Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here from Universitas Negeri Jakarta?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody here from Universitas Negeri Jakarta?

    Hey guys, anybody here from UNJ? I passed the Darmasiswa '15-'16 selections and I need help re: housing and generally just getting around. Really appreciate replies. Thank you so much!

  • #2
    Originally posted by tiredsoojung View Post
    Hey guys, anybody here from UNJ? I passed the Darmasiswa '15-'16 selections and I need help re: housing and generally just getting around. Really appreciate replies. Thank you so much!
    You may want to do a search for Darmasiswa on the forum.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi soo jung,
      Maybe you can Google housing (rumah/apartemen) in Rawamangun, Kelapa Gading, Pramuka. For a start, better use TransJakarta bus or taxis until you know the area enough, then you can try other busses or bajaj.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
        You may want to do a search for Darmasiswa on the forum.
        I've already tried, but no luck so far. Thank you!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by whatever View Post
          Hi soo jung,
          Maybe you can Google housing (rumah/apartemen) in Rawamangun, Kelapa Gading, Pramuka. For a start, better use TransJakarta bus or taxis until you know the area enough, then you can try other busses or bajaj.
          I already tried doing this but the results were a bit too expensive for me! Haha! Thank you for the advice! Is the Transjakarta pretty fast/generally reliable?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tiredsoojung View Post
            I've already tried, but no luck so far. Thank you!
            That's strange, I found 29 different threads.
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
              That's strange, I found 29 different threads.
              Ah yeah, there are threads, but they don't relate to what I'm really looking for. Again, thanks!

              Comment


              • #8
                It must be really unique then. And confidential.
                [FONT=arial black]
                [/FONT]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tiredsoojung View Post
                  I already tried doing this but the results were a bit too expensive for me! Haha! Thank you for the advice! Is the Transjakarta pretty fast/generally reliable?
                  Maybe you want to try kost/kos-kosan (boarding room for rent)? Or studio apartment?
                  TransJakarta yes reliable and fast, the bus has its own lane.
                  Let me ask my friend who went to UNJ, maybe she has recommendations for places to stay.

                  Btw, what major are you in?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jstar View Post
                    It must be really unique then. And confidential.
                    I was/am looking for some kind of student buddy/contact since the school still hasn't given me one.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by whatever View Post
                      Maybe you want to try kost/kos-kosan (boarding room for rent)? Or studio apartment?
                      TransJakarta yes reliable and fast, the bus has its own lane.
                      Let me ask my friend who went to UNJ, maybe she has recommendations for places to stay.

                      Btw, what major are you in?
                      Yes, thank you! I found some pretty ok places and I've already contacted the owners. Thank you, I would really appreciate that! Do you have friends that are still in UNJ? I still don't know anyone from the school, huhu~

                      I'm currently under the BA Linguistics program of the University of the Philippines. I'll be studying Bahasa Indonesia (this is an intensive course, I guess?) in UNJ.

                      Thank you so much!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Glad to hear that
                        No, I don't. But, I used to work around the area so I know a tiny bity of the surroundings.
                        That's good, I hope you enjoy studying Bahasa Indonesia in UNJ , is it one year program?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X