Piano for Sale in Jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piano for Sale in Jakarta

Moving out and Garage Sale: WEBER Piano for sale in very good condition - hardly used. Bought new at $1400 - asking Rp.11,000,000 or BO. Now: as of 18 June, 2021 price is reduced to Rp. 9,500,000 - best offer secures! (WA: 08119621964)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by Ad49333x; 18-06-21, 10:43. Reason: MUST SELL: Price reduced from Rp. 11jt to Rp. 9.5jt

Where's it at? How long have you had it? Has it been tuned recently? How about a few more pictures, including one showing the key board; a video of it being played would be helpful, as well. Includes the bench, right? I am poised to make an offer, if its not in Kalimantan or some other place distant from DKI.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
      Where's it at? How long have you had it? Has it been tuned recently? How about a few more pictures, including one showing the key board; a video of it being played would be helpful, as well. Includes the bench, right? I am poised to make an offer, if its not in Kalimantan or some other place distant from DKI.
      Hi, its in Jakarta - mum's home coz i have no space in my current house. We bought it in Seoul-Korea when I was working there as an expat. It's a GERMAN brand but made and license out of China; last tuned was about 7 yrs ago when we settled back to live in Indo; Yes, it comes with the bench. If you are keen pls feel free to WA me at 08119621964. Thanks...

Comment

Working...
      X