Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were to go to get good classic or modern style furniture in surabaya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were to go to get good classic or modern style furniture in surabaya?

Hi everyone,

Can anybody give me suggestions as for where to shop for classic or american modern style furniture in Surabaya?

I went to store in raya darmo and the sales rep claimed that the furniture is made in USA, but when i look at the details of the furniture, it doesn't show any brand nor made in USA sign.
    I actually noticed that all accessories is made in China stuffs. Is that store a SCAM???

Do you know any good reliable furniture store ?

thank you

I am not sure about your budget, but for instant purchase I recommend Informa and AJBS.
    All of them are Chinese made but at least they have some appealing modern design and some at reasonable price.

If you are looking for high end DWR stuff, I recommend you go to Jakarta or Bali for better selection.

Comment

I have never seen any furniture here which is made in the US. Coming to think of it; I haven't seen a lot of furniture in the US which was made in the US.

Why not check out Jepara? Just search the forum.
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

There's plenty of good US furniture in the US. The chair I'm sitting in right now for starters.
        QUOTE: "Anybody who throws a few pieces of chicken or whatever meat they have onto a gas grill deserves what they get..."

Comment

It would really surprise me if the Stanley Furniture Company would export to Indonesia...
          [FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

well i know a few stores carry authentic us furniture, but the price is just ridiculous.
            Jepara is more of hand made furniture.

Comment

So? You download a pic of something you like and say: Buatkan saya seperti di gambar ini.
              [FONT=arial black]
              [/FONT]

Comment

@ OP If you are in Surabaya you should seriously look at the suppliers in Jepara as suggested by Dragonix above.

here is just one google

http://www.google.co.id/#q=mebel+jat...w=1280&bih=679

You can even buy from these people delivered to JKT at half the price they charge in JKT, Surabaya should be even less on delivery charges.

Comment

Working...
                X