Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BOSCH Home Appliances Indonesia

Intermezzo.

BUY BOSCH HOME APPLIANCES* and GET 10% DISCOUNT!
    Only available at BEST DENKI (Senayan City, Grand Indonesia & Kelapa Gading) using BANK MANDIRI Credit Card
    July 23rd - 25th, 2010

Enjoy Shopping!

*Fridge, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher Products.
    Last edited by rayshearer; 21-07-10 at 08:21.

My sister bought her appliances in Bosch store. She believes that with the help of Bosch appliances she can easily fulfill her household chores. She is aworking mom that is why it is very important for her to have a complete set of home appliances.

by:
    lg refrigerators
    Last edited by jossiegas5; 31-08-10 at 12:41.

Quote Originally Posted by jossiegas5 View Post
    My sister bought her appliances in Bosh appliances store. Because she believe that with the help of Bosch appliances, the things she do every day are easier and more enjoyable.
    Likely shill.

It's 1 week before Christmas! Are you ready?

Don't forget to check out BOSCH HOME APPLIANCES BRAND NEW booth display at BEST DENKI Grand Indonesia.

Holiday season is not complete without Special Discounts! BOSCH Home Appliances Indonesia is giving out Limited Special Year End Package available only at BEST DENKI Grand Indonesia from 17 Dec 2010 - 09 Jan 2011.

Visit BOSCH Home Appliances Indonesia Facebook Page or email us at [email protected] for further informations.

* WHILE STOCKS LAST!
    * For CASH or 6 months installment.
    * Period : 17 December 2010 - 09 January 2011
    * Price exclude installation fee.
    * Price include VAT.
    * Only available in BEST DENKI GRAND INDONESIA.
    * Terms and Conditions Applied.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rayshearer; 20-12-10 at 11:31.

Default After Sales

Hallo Ray,

since I'm new in Indonesia, I'd like to have some of those Bosch appliances in my apartment. It names already bring me satisfaction for its quality.
    The problem is, I've heard that after sales is really major problem in Indonesia. What kind of service do you provide if there's a problem on my appliances?
    Do you have experienced technician, since you are new in Indonesia.

Do need your reply.

sincerely,

Raoul

Hi Raoul,

Nice to hear from you.
    Thank you for your compliments.
    Regarding the after sales service, we provide maintenance, services and spareparts.
    You can contact our Service Center at 021-6257130 with Mr Nopi Martanto for service schedule.
    And yes, we do have experienced technician located in Jakarta and Bali. We're planning to expand our Service Center in the future so that our customers in Indonesia won't have to feel worry about how to maintenance their appliances.

You're very welcome to visit our brand new BOSCH Experience Center located at One Wolter Place Building 3rd Floor, Jl. Wolter Monginsidi No 63B, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan.

Thank you and have a nice day.

sincerely yours,

Raymond Arief

I can't vouch for Bosch Indonesia because I haven't had any dealings with them.

I can say that I've owned a Bosch fridge for 6 years (including 1 year in storage) and have been very happy with it.

Don't ask me the model number cause I can't remember it and it's currently in storage again. The only issue I had was when a removalist broke the door handle.

Default Wondering wondering... just a brain fart

Why they sell the blue Bosch line in Indonesia instead of the green consumer line for power tools? In other parts of the world, this blue line is reserved for professionals and not available to the general public (cf. Hilti).

Why is it so hard to find good cordless tools with li-ion battery technology over here? They sell the brands (DeWalt, Metabo, Bosch, ..) but not these products. Always need to buy abroad and hope I don't get questions.

Why does everyone think that Ariston, Technogas and La Germania are good and world renowned kitchen appliances brands from Italy? And why has nobody heard of SMEG and Boretti (to name a few)? Sounds to me like Heineken; inferior beer, great marketing.

Who buys a high end brand bbq from Weber? Nobody wants to sit outside!

Quite amazing prices for the Bosch appliances btw; Siemens (the more expensive sister brand) is even cheaper in Europe. Even if it's not bad I don't see the advantage over Japanese or South Korean brands.

Certified Troll

Hey as a matter of fact I'm planning to buy a new Front Loading Washing Machine and I was thinking either Bosch or Electrolux... Which one would you guys suggest for me to buy... I need something thats reliable and long lasting...

I'm also looking to buy the Built-in Oven, Microwave Oven, Fridge, Gas Stove (thin built-in ones)... For these I was considering Ariston but is Bosch better... Need info ASAP cause the renovation of my new place is on-going thus need to coordinate with my designer...

Certified Troll

Quote Originally Posted by jstar View Post
    Why does everyone think that Ariston, Technogas and La Germania are good and world renowned kitchen appliances brands from Italy? And why has nobody heard of SMEG and Boretti (to name a few)? Sounds to me like Heineken; inferior beer, great marketing.
    Because Ariston products have a proven track record of being a long lasting product here in Indonesia... And they have a reputable Authorized Agent here in Indonesia for a very long time...

For these kinds of products no matter how good they are if they don't have a solid reputable authorized agent here I wouldn't buy it...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast