Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BOSCH Home Appliances Indonesia

Default BOSCH Home Appliances Indonesia

Hi Guys,

Just wanna let you know that BOSCH Home Appliances is now back in business in Indonesia!

So, there's no need to be confused when you're looking for Premium Home Appliances that saves energy (also your money), user friendly and packed with high-end technologies.

You can visit their facebook page on : http://www.facebook.com/pages/BOSCH-...29760847058246

a)Built-In cooking appliances: Oven, Steamer, Microwave, Cooking Hobs+Domino Hobs, Cooker Hoods dan Coffee Machine
    b)Washing Machine
    c)Dryer
    d)Dishwasher
    e)Refrigerator
    f)Wine Chiller

Have you considered a website?

RIP
    Bogor, city of religious freedom and harmony

More respectable than spamming on multiple channels. Tsk, tsk.

I took a look at the FaceBook link because I have several Bosch power tools that seem more durable than most. The appliance on display look good, but as is the case with many commercial posters who use this forum or have their own web sites, there is no price list! Come on Ray, if you are truly bent on entering the competitive market for home appliances, posting the prices of your products on offer is critical.

Not doing so strongly suggests that your stuff is over priced -- not only not a bargain, but not even good value for the money. Get with the program!

Quote Originally Posted by gffgold View Post
    More respectable than spamming on multiple channels. Tsk, tsk.

so sorry for the double thread, no mean to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by waarmstrong View Post
    I took a look at the FaceBook link because I have several Bosch power tools that seem more durable than most. The appliance on display look good, but as is the case with many commercial posters who use this forum or have their own web sites, there is no price list! Come on Ray, if you are truly bent on entering the competitive market for home appliances, posting the prices of your products on offer is critical.

Not doing so strongly suggests that your stuff is over priced -- not only not a bargain, but not even good value for the money. Get with the program!
    Hi waarmstong,

Thank's a lot for looking at the Facebook link and thank a lot also for your compliments.

I can send you the price list to your email if you want, as you know BOSCH is a Premium product and from what i see the price is worth it. The washer, dryer, dishwasher and fridge is really water and electricity efficient! So, you pay what you use.

Mind to click the "Like" button?
    Last edited by rayshearer; 13-07-10 at 15:08.

Certified Troll

Hello Ray, I have sent an email with my email address asking for your pricelist, hopefully your prices are lower than your competition. What about Bosch security systems, do you handle those as well, we want to install something in this new house we just moved in.

RIP
    Bogor, city of religious freedom and harmony

The term 'premium product' sounds like a nice way of saying 'expensive'.

Like Waarmstrong I have had good use out of Bosch powertools (my strimmer is still going strong after two years).

Quote Originally Posted by Karl-Hienz View Post
    Hello Ray, I have sent an email with my email address asking for your pricelist, hopefully your prices are lower than your competition. What about Bosch security systems, do you handle those as well, we want to install something in this new house we just moved in.
    Dear Karl,

Thanks for your message. I already reply your message and also i already sent you BOSCH Indonesia Price List.

About the Bosch Security Systems, unfortunately for now our company only handling the Home Appliances division, large size ones. But, i'm gonna try my best to help you find the information about the BOSCH Security Systems.

Mind to look at BOSCH Home Appliances as well?

Quote Originally Posted by gffgold View Post
    The term 'premium product' sounds like a nice way of saying 'expensive'.

Like Waarmstrong I have had good use out of Bosch powertools (my strimmer is still going strong after two years).
    Dear gffgold,

Surely you will find the same quality with BOSCH Home Appliances.
    So when you buy a Bosch you not only save money now, you go on saving money every year for the life of the appliance.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast