Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Home delivery in Jakarta

Default Home delivery in Jakarta

Hi all,

You know one of those days where you arrive home and you're really not in mood for going out or cooking? Well, today is one of those days...

So... I did a little search on the internet for places where to order from but I had few results. Can you please share numbers that you know we can order food from and get delivered to your house?

I already got the numbers from:

MacDonalds: 14045 (24h)
    Pizza Hut: 63850626
    Hoka hoka bento: 500505
    KFC: 14022

I couldn't find any indonesian food or any with anything "healthy". Would love to have something like that.

FO.ICARUS

Most Indonesia carry-out & delivery is local. Ours involves a phone call to a near by satay place and a pick-up 1/2 hour later, usually by our driver. If the driver is already off, then a short walk to a row of nearby warung can produce most any of the Indonesian staples. If I am too tired (lazy) to go myself, our housekeeper is happy to go. (I think it provides an opportunity to take in the latest local gossip.) If you want Indonesia deliver, my suggestion is to scout your neighborhood, try a few warung, pick the ones you like and get the HP numbers of the proprietors. I would wager that for a small fee, any of them would be willing to deliver in response to a call.

RIP
    Bogor, city of religious freedom and harmony

Something I miss terribly when back in the old country is that in Indonesia virtually every warung and a good many corner shops will deliver anything, anytime. It does require local knowledge, however, and phone numbers that are useful in Pondok Indah are not much use in Slipi.

gottalovepuppies

Hiya FO.Icarus,

As my fellow forumers have pointed out, most eateries will provide delivery (locally). Definitely scout out your area and get their phone numbers. I find most of them offer free delivery even when you only order a pack of nasi padang!

Default Fast service of PHD

You guys maybe wanna try PHD-Pizza Hut Delivery. They guarantee to deliver the food under 30 minutes. And surprisingly they give pizza voucher if they late. I usualy check the website for menu and do online ordering. Here is the site www.phd.co.id or call 500600.. Good luck

As a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

You could also try dropping Carrot Cake a PM, I am not sure if she is still reading or what she is producing nowadys, but her food is excellent
    As a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kim& mika View Post
    You could also try dropping Carrot Cake a PM, I am not sure if she is still reading or what she is producing nowadys, but her food is excellent
    Very excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakhsha View Post
    You guys maybe wanna try PHD-Pizza Hut Delivery. They guarantee to deliver the food under 30 minutes. And surprisingly they give pizza voucher if they late. I usualy check the website for menu and do online ordering. Here is the site www.phd.co.id or call 500600.. Good luck
    They are not on time anymore. My kids like Pizza Hut pizzas so I am their permanent customer. It is about 2 months that delivery takes 45-55 minues.They don't bring voucher!Most of the times I call on Sundays. Maybe they are too busy. The distance is only 5 minutes by motorbike!

you can try Pesan Delivery, they cover restaurants that originally doesnt have their own delivery service. Ask for their latest restaurant list. You can call them on 14090. May you have a nice and healthy meal

http://www.pesandelivery.com/web/guest/home

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast