* Well-established open cut coal project
* A solid international company with diverse assets
* Well-established Open Cut Coal project in Indonesia
* FIFO Indonesia - 5 weeks on / 2 weeks off (from anywhere in Australia)
* Contractor mining operation
As the Project / Operations Manager you will join a reputable global organisation that is a market leader across a multitude of commodity groups. This open cut coal contractor mining operation is well established and you will be the most senior manager at site, reporting directly to the General Manager of Operations (who is based in Jakarta). This role is offered on a FIFO basis of 5/2.
We are seeking an experienced Project/Operations Manager with the ability to appreciate the bigger picture and use their lateral thinking in order to manage the overall mining operation as well as the contractors.
In order for you to thrive in this role you will need to be a mature-minded professional with a thoughtful and deliberate approach to problem solving. Your flexibility and appreciation of different cultures is critical. It is these attributes that will see you successfully manage the existing complex government relations and local community groups, along with the nationals on site.
Critical Experience includes:
* Open Cut coal experience at a senior level
* Prior experience and appreciation of working with different cultures, preferably overseas in Indonesia
* Advanced interpersonal and communication skills in order to deal with Indonesian stakeholders
This is a solid career opportunity and will suit you if you are a ‘big-picture thinker’, with a high level of emotional maturity coupled with a commercial mind-set and a substantial open cut coal background.
Apply now to [email protected] using the reference number 113420.
Enquiries please call +617 3221 6255 and ask for Jasmine Carter.